PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nitefall is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Has anyone figured out what it is that every time an ap is closed the phone screen pops up, also the problem with at times the phone is silent when making or receiving calls.
I did read through alot of this while it wasn't all 410+ pages and I did search but I never find what I need...

Thanks for any help
Old 04-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i am not having either of those problems and i just flashed a rom from the new titan kitchen and i havent had either of those problems with the regular version of no2chems rom.the "problem" with the apps closing that you are saying is referring to the memory management in 6.1 that closes apps that havent been used in a while

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 04-14-2008, 12:42 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Anyone on 5060 having issues hiding the extended rom? I wanted to save my attachments to my storage card, I go into the nue extended rom tool, click hide, click ok, then soft reset, but the ext rom is never hidden.
hmm, havent tried that.... tethering so cant test ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
quite often a quick search will turn up a .cab without having to do anything.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23483
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1207529956 <- gotta register if you havent already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestolyons View Post
was wondering if someone could tell me where to find the best ROM for my mogul. or a thread telling my how to install the no2chem rom. thank you
the best ROM for your mogul, hmm... im thinking you should check out the kitchen thread and always remember before flashing do 3 very important things:

1. Research
2. Research
3. Research

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
Has anyone figured out what it is that every time an ap is closed the phone screen pops up, also the problem with at times the phone is silent when making or receiving calls.
I did read through alot of this while it wasn't all 410+ pages and I did search but I never find what I need...

Thanks for any help
If you are refering to the "vogue" dialer problem tha i have personally never had, i've seen it posted that people either switch ot antoher dialer, or re-install the touch dialer from a cab to fix... give that a try
Old 04-14-2008, 12:50 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i personally use the blue frog big button dialer it was meant for the mogul and has working ## codes
Old 04-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
i personally use the blue frog big button dialer it was meant for the mogul and has working ## codes
This is not at you but i hate that dialer... and it's name doesnt help any either.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

novrain is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
Here is the Jimmy smartdialer cab file. I needed to install it over No2chems 5060 rom to get Smartdial to work again. I seem to like the ability to use Smartdial and missed it with the ROM update.
anywhere to download the smart dialer shipped with the stock Mogul ROM?
This Jimmy smartdialer seems to slowly leak memory.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

tyante is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by novrain View Post
anywhere to download the smart dialer shipped with the stock Mogul ROM?
This Jimmy smartdialer seems to slowly leak memory.

I couldn't find the original smart dialer in a cab so I went to the kitchen once 5060 was available. It is in there as a dialer option. I know a few other people were looking for a cab, but I had not heard any news of anyone finding one.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:31 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

not sure if this what you are looking for...
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Smartdialer2.5.zip (20.3 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yup, that should do the trick, it's the smartdialer i am using as well. thanks NOOB for upping it.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:17 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

I did the hard reset after the flash, but when I make a phone call, and press speakerphone, the phone resets.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development