PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 11:18 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
I did the hard reset after the flash, but when I make a phone call, and press speakerphone, the phone resets.
Radio/Rom/Bootloader check... wow that feels kinda like a/s/l
Old 04-14-2008, 11:28 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
Stalker... want my SSN too? lmao!

That is actually really funny that the phone resets when you put it on speaker... actually I'm laughing right now. A mix of adderall, crystal lite, mogul, CS:S, photoshop and turtles is making me feel very strange.

Ima go to bed

toodles!

Serious question: any idea why music and videos wont play on 5059? I've already tried all the solutions posted. I'll try HTC Audio and see if it can play music instead of WMP

BTW: do we have WMP 10 on our phones?
Old 04-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Stalker... want my SSN too? lmao!

That is actually really funny that the phone resets when you put it on speaker... actually I'm laughing right now. A mix of adderall, crystal lite, mogul, CS:S, photoshop and turtles is making me feel very strange.

Ima go to bed

toodles!
Ahem... guys with guns in their avatars really should'nt go around saying 'toodles' dude... lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-15-2008, 01:43 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
Didn't think it mattered since I just did a fresh flash, but Rom: nueROM 2.0 5060 (DUH), Radio: 3.27, Bootloader: Olipro 2.40 (I don't think I would be able to flash a rom without this).

Okay, so let the helping commence.

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2008, 01:49 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

you need to flash to the new official update with the 3.35 radio in it but it wont relock your phone nor do you need to just before you flash the official update do it from bootloader instead of today screen or whtever. after you do that you can flash to any titan 3.35 rom including using the kitchen.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 04-15-2008, 02:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
This is not at you but i hate that dialer... and it's name doesnt help any either.
You know, I like the dialer and the way it works, but I hate the way it looks. I need to see if there is a different color. That bright blue is killer
Old 04-15-2008, 08:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work

Kind of off topic, but how can I change the softkey for calendar, to one that will open text messaging directly. I've got it (so far) set to open pocket outlook (i believe) but is there a way to get it to open text messaging, directly?
Old 04-15-2008, 08:45 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
Kind of off topic, but how can I change the softkey for calendar, to one that will open text messaging directly. I've got it (so far) set to open pocket outlook (i believe) but is there a way to get it to open text messaging, directly?

There's a pretty cool program called "Advanced Configuration" that will let you do this. Just google "Pocket PC Advanced Configuration".

I attached the cab file. Just delete the ".zip" extension (I couldn't upload it without putting it there).
Attached Files
File Type: zip AdvancedConfig-v1-1.cab.zip (48.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-15-2008, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
There's a pretty cool program called "Advanced Configuration" that will let you do this. Just google "Pocket PC Advanced Configuration".

I attached the cab file. Just delete the ".zip" extension (I couldn't upload it without putting it there).
AWESOME. Thanks. Best I could get was to have it load the messaging menu (where it shows text messaging, then all of my email accounts). I don't imagine there's a way to have it load directly INTO the sms application, is there?
Old 04-15-2008, 09:00 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
AWESOME. Thanks. Best I could get was to have it load the messaging menu (where it shows text messaging, then all of my email accounts). I don't imagine there's a way to have it load directly INTO the sms application, is there?
Cody's SMS threader does that, however, as much as I love the SMS threader, I hated the fact that my MMS didn't work (although that still didn't stop me from using the SMS threader).

Anyways, here is a copy of the SMS threader. (There is also the same program that puts an "Email" link to the left softkey.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Threaded SMS .cab.zip (617.4 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development