PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

JustinY17 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to JustinY17
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

OK, maybe im just braindead from only getting about 3 hours of sleep, but I dont see a .nbh file in the set of folders i downloaded to install this thing.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II

buckyswider is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
I'm currently running a cooked 5060 from the basekit I shoehorned in, not the official kitchen basekit released a couple of days ago. Today I finally got a new bluetooth headset (been without for a while), paired it, and tested it through a full phone call with no issues. Next phone call that came in lasted for about three or four seconds and suddenly went silent. Couldn't hear the other person and they couldn't hear me. They called back, still nothing. I called them, still nothing. I turned off Bluetooth and called back and STILL nothing through even the built-in speaker and microphone. Finally had to soft-reset. Called the person back and everything was fine, then turned the Bluetooth back on, switched to the headset and it worked fine. An hour or two later, next call I received, the same thing happened all over again.

Is this a known issue anyone's had with any known solutions? Since I haven't built and flashed a ROM from the official 5060 kitchen I'm going to go ahead and do that now and see if that happens to fix anything, but I'm hoping someone may have some tips in case it happens again.
Hmmm, I had a simliar issue with a 5060 ROM officially cooked from the Kitchen. First call, no external audio (I could here keypresses on the phone). Turned off bluetooth- still nothing through the handset. Soft reset, everything looks fine. Odd....
Old 04-07-2008, 12:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Sprint

datapusher is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
correct, crise, go into shcapps under the advanced settings folder and change your dialer to "default" setting, then soft reset....then you'll be in business.
Now that shcapps advanced settings is not in this build, how do we turn the white skin off in the smart dialer?
Old 04-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
Now that shcapps advanced settings is not in this build, how do we turn the white skin off in the smart dialer?
yyyeah... i'm kinda stuck on that part myself... i have no clue really.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
wizard dialer works and it has smart dialer in it
good look pinky, i'll try it out. Check your PM's...
Old 04-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mrpeaches is a n00b

I have a really weird problem on this build (5060) of the ROM. I have an external GPS that I like using because it gets a really quick fix and works through weather, etc. Anyways, I am trying to set up Windows Mobile to use this GPS as set through COM2 which is what I told the GPS device to use under the bluetooth settings. Well, after I did this, I went to the settings menu External GPS settings and went to the "Hardware" tab and attempted to change the "GPS Hardware Port" to COM2. Well after I changed I looked at the settings again and it had changed back to "(none)". I tried again and again to set it to COM2, but each time that I tried, it reset itself as soon as I pressed ok. A soft reset failed to change anything. This is pretty frustrating, does anyone else have this problem or a solution?
Old 04-07-2008, 07:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Othelious is just getting started

I have a rather weird problem, I have tried a couple of different times, with just basic selection, not filling the rom with bloat

whenever I close an app, a window, open the phone from s2u, the phone app pops open. If I have my phone on for an extended period of time, I end up with 4or 5 different instances of the phone app running in memory. I have trimmed the rom down to the bare necessities and it still does the same thing.

Anyone have any info on how to keep this from happening?.. the closest I was able to find by searching was a similar issue with the commanager randomly opening.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Eclipsi01 is just getting started

No2Chem,
Do you plan on any fixes in the near future? I'm considering re-flashing to something else and was wondering what your plans are.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

same question here jus wanting to know because i am thinking bout flashing to a kitchen made 5060 but i like testing your latest and greatest more. also as a request can we get the dotfred registry edit back in your roms

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 04-07-2008, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Myn Warm Donut RL4 on xv6900

tharris297 is keeping up the good worktharris297 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to tharris297 Send a message via AIM to tharris297 Send a message via MSN to tharris297 Send a message via Yahoo to tharris297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othelious View Post
I have a rather weird problem, I have tried a couple of different times, with just basic selection, not filling the rom with bloat

whenever I close an app, a window, open the phone from s2u, the phone app pops open. If I have my phone on for an extended period of time, I end up with 4or 5 different instances of the phone app running in memory. I have trimmed the rom down to the bare necessities and it still does the same thing.

Anyone have any info on how to keep this from happening?.. the closest I was able to find by searching was a similar issue with the commanager randomly opening.
I had the same issue when I tried to use the Vogue Dialer. I changed dialers, now using the Colonel's Dialer in the kitchen, that problem stopped.

Stock Rom, 2 Bars

Last edited by tharris297; 04-07-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Poor English.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development