PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)
Carrier: Sprint

rgv_warrior is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
Got it... Installed the Cab from this thread..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=798

I have attached it here as well.. Lets just hope it works... I tried this on my Mogul and from what it seems like all the media options now work..

Try at your own risk though..

JAmes
I installed it but it still doesn't work in Window Media Player. Now the app is telling me that I need to shut it down due to memory issues. I have 14 megs before starting the app.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpmwr View Post
I have been reading alot of places, and getting tons of conflicting answers. Has anyone found a way to get Sprint Music Store on this ROM? With the fact my job has a bluetooth stereo system, and the fact I get free Music Store Downloads, I really want the music store working.
On the ext rom, I think there is a cab called Groove Mobile. I am 99% sure that is the Music Store

I am not sure if it requires Java though, which would be the next hurdle. Anybody know if it doesnt for sure?
Old 03-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys,
How do I update the PRL on this ROM. The ## doesn't work and the EPST Config under the tools doesn't have an option for it.

Thanks.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Alrigt, I got Java installed, then I got the Sprint Music Store installed and working, but now it refuses to play songs, it says 'file:///MemoryCard/Music/(SongName).kox cannot be played'. I assume this is because in the old rom the card was called 'MemoryCard' and in this rom the card is called 'Storage Card', or if I am wrong and it wasn't called this, maybe it's because Ext_ROM and Bluetooth show up as storage cards too and it's confused?

Edit: Hid the extended rom and turned off bluetooth explorer, same message. Is there any was to rename to storage card from 'Storage Card' to 'MemoryCard' ?

Edit 2: Strangely enough, it wont preview songs either. I downloaded a song, and it saved onto my card perfectly, but it still gives me the same card error, and I have no clue why?

I have attached everything you'll need to get it running, if anyone gets it working please post the results and instructions here.

-Anthony

NOTE: The files in the zip are write protected. If you plan to install other java midlets make sure to un 'read-only' both Appdb AND selector.utf
Attached Files
File Type: zip Music Store.zip (2.27 MB, 158 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tpmwr; 03-18-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zekeman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey guys,
How do I update the PRL on this ROM. The ## doesn't work and the EPST Config under the tools doesn't have an option for it.

Thanks.
In EPST go under the PRL option from the left soft key... Then upgrade there.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dennispg is a n00b

ive tried searching a bit to find out what the default settings for font and scrollbar widths were before 5051. but the only thing i could find is that the font was Tahoma before.

could someone please additionally post what sizes to enter into nueFonts to get it back the way it was before 5051? and also what scrollbars sizes (horizontal and vertial and arrow sizes) to enter into schapps...

i am loving this rom though! thanks so much no2chem!
Old 03-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennispg View Post
ive tried searching a bit to find out what the default settings for font and scrollbar widths were before 5051. but the only thing i could find is that the font was Tahoma before.

could someone please additionally post what sizes to enter into nueFonts to get it back the way it was before 5051? and also what scrollbars sizes (horizontal and vertial and arrow sizes) to enter into schapps...

i am loving this rom though! thanks so much no2chem!
i beleive it was either 12 or 13 for both witdths... i'd reccomend just testing between both settings and going with whichever looks closer to the default.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

if u update the prl does it hard reset ur phone i kno it may sound like a newb question just have nevr done this before and dont wanna have to hard reset till near my laptop.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
if u update the prl does it hard reset ur phone i kno it may sound like a newb question just have nevr done this before and dont wanna have to hard reset till near my laptop.
no hard reset involved.. only a soft one to make sure changes take effect and it sticks.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cricket Mogul PPC 6800
Carrier: cricket

crwinger is keeping up the good workcrwinger is keeping up the good work

hey no2chem, could we get a basekit, i mean all i rlly need is the ROM folder. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

actually if u are going to be releasing 5056, then dont worry about it and ill wait for the next basekit with that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development