PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 09:25 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

So I'm bored and I figured I'd give Sprint a call and ask a simple question which is:

How do I change the order of my Voice Mail so the new messages are played first, instead of the oldest message being played first.

It's been like half an hour of getting transfered to Texas to get this simple question answered. Which is No, Brilliant!

Aces on 5055, no problems at all to mention. I wish M$ would optimize VC's memory usage! I love it, but it's memory usage is horrible on the Mogul.

You'll be back!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I had a couple calls not go through tonight, the guy was standing right next to me and we both watched as the phone did not respond. using 5055.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 03-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

novrain is a n00b
how to restore extended rom?

Thanks no2chem for the wonderful rom!

However I accidentally everything in the extended rom, and now I can't get the files back even if I re-flash the whole thing. I still have the extended rom, but it's empty (~9.97MB). Any way to restore the extended rom? Thanks in advance!
Old 03-19-2008, 09:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

l33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good work

reflash the official sprint rom that will restore the extended rom
Old 03-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
So I'm bored and I figured I'd give Sprint a call and ask a simple question which is:

How do I change the order of my Voice Mail so the new messages are played first, instead of the oldest message being played first.

It's been like half an hour of getting transfered to Texas to get this simple question answered. Which is No, Brilliant!
Wait, your old messages play before your new messages? And Sprint said this couldn't be changed? wtf? My new messages have always played first...
Old 03-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Wait, your old messages play before your new messages? And Sprint said this couldn't be changed? wtf? My new messages have always played first...
same here, i've never had any issue with this as long as i've had sprint (14+) years....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here is a bug that's been lingering for a couple builds...

The screen going off while charging instead of just the backlight. Even though my settings are correct, the screen will turn all the way off. To keep it on like the settings are, I have to go into both the screen brightness power settings and the battery power settings. I don't change anything, just the simply act of going there and closing them will some how fix it so it follows the settings.

Just an FYI.
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Here is a bug that's been lingering for a couple builds...

The screen going off while charging instead of just the backlight. Even though my settings are correct, the screen will turn all the way off. To keep it on like the settings are, I have to go into both the screen brightness power settings and the battery power settings. I don't change anything, just the simply act of going there and closing them will some how fix it so it follows the settings.

Just an FYI.
i experienced this on 5053 and didnt make the connection that it might be a bug. but it's been fine since that time, at least from what i've seen.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i experienced this on 5053 and didnt make the connection that it might be a bug. but it's been fine since that time, at least from what i've seen.
I know it's there for sure in both 5054 and 5055 too...
Old 03-19-2008, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Mogul

barky254 is a n00b

no2chem when is build 5056 going to be released?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development