PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

barky254 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

no2chem could u describe wat each cab does in the extended rom of build 5055?
Old 03-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Man, I'm really torn. On the one hand I love 5055. It's the most stable, responsive ROM so far with the best combination of new functions for me with no major reasons to improve upon it.

And yet I'm bored. I haven't flashed my phone in a week now, and I was getting used to flashing more frequently than that, lol. What am I supposed to do now with a phone that just consistently works and works the same way it did last week?
Old 03-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Man, I'm really torn. On the one hand I love 5055. It's the most stable, responsive ROM so far with the best combination of new functions for me with no major reasons to improve upon it.

And yet I'm bored. I haven't flashed my phone in a week now, and I was getting used to flashing more frequently than that, lol. What am I supposed to do now with a phone that just consistently works and works the same way it did last week?
flash back to the very beginning (stock rom 2.09) and leave it on till easter sunday.... then flash back to 5055 (or 56 if its out by then) .... you WILL beleive there is a God, trust me!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-19-2008, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>htc 6800>htc 6900>htc 6850>touch pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint sero

kaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good work

man..i flashed this rom..and it seems like everything is fine..but when i tried to restore pim back up..it sends text messages to people from a long time ago..wtf..when i press messages the phone reacts very slow...what the hell is going on? can someone please ****ikkkiinnnn helllppp...im a get my *** caught up lol
Old 03-19-2008, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

skreemer7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeslumz View Post
man..i flashed this rom..and it seems like everything is fine..but when i tried to restore pim back up..it sends text messages to people from a long time ago..wtf..when i press messages the phone reacts very slow...what the hell is going on? can someone please ****ikkkiinnnn helllppp...im a get my *** caught up lol
When you restore your messages, its also restoring messages that are in your outbox. The phone automatically sends those. Check your outgoing folder and delete any messages there. Also, I have noticed, on all roms, right after doing a pim backup restore the phone boggs down a bit. Its usually up and running well after a soft reset or two.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>htc 6800>htc 6900>htc 6850>touch pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint sero

kaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good work

thanx bro..i finally sat here for a minute and realized what i had done..i guess i was just so nervous that i started to get to anxious..
Old 03-19-2008, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

barky254 is a n00b

could somebody please help me i have no2chems 5055 build and i need to no 2 things
1.wat all of the cabs in the ext rom do and
2.how come in wmp my music doesnt work when i click a song it starts playing my ringtones and y dont the videos work either
need an answer asap thanx
Old 03-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Kyubert27 is a n00b

Barky,

there is a codec that you need to download to your phone. It is somewhere in this thread.

This is the best rom I have had on my mogul. My gps is fast, my mogul is responsive and very snappy. The only downfall is the lower memory available, but all you have to do is keep all your programs closed and your fine.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

barky254 is a n00b

will the codec help me for the videos or music or both? if u dont mind could u post it again i dont want to look through 300 pages
Old 03-19-2008, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Osteo is becoming a great contributor

I'm looking for a little advice. I borked my phone, all my fault, detailed in this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21727

I'm on Verizon, successfully upgraded from stock to the 3.16 radio and the 5049 rom a couple wks back, then successfully upgraded to the newest Sprint radio and the 5055 rom. All was wonderful and I mistakenly ran a *228 option 2 (update roaming) and lost my cell radio (all it would do was search).

I can go back to stock VZ rom with no problems (after I call to get a new A key) but I can't seem to get back to the new 3.35 radio and the 5055 rom.

I can get through both the Sprint package (to update radio and rom) and then, prior to customizing, enter boot loader and upgrade to 5055, but each and every time I loose the cell radio.

Interestingly, when I go finally load up and just prior to the 5055 rom running its customization, I do see good cellular reception and the right upper led flashes green but after the customization and its reboot it comes up with no green flashing led and the searching dots under the radio antenna icon.

Any ideas? After running the 5055 for a week I could never go back to the stock rom, I'm too spoiled!

Thanks in advance folks...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development