PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 08:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache
Carrier: Sprint

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofthepeople View Post
i know what i did, and i did what the posts said too. im going to reflash 5059 and i guess keep trying to find a complete sprint extended rom cab or hopefully someone can tell me what else i can try.
Once you flash, in your file explorer, navigate to \Extended ROM and you will see a list of the cabs that would be installed if the Sprint Customizations ran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phones View Post
No2Chem if you could build this rom with MSVC and pocket sand (it's a neat game) I would be Thrilled.
MSVC is a paid application and therefore can not be freely distributed. That being said, take no2chem's advice and give the kitchen a run!

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 03-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Lurker

astyrrian is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by astyrrian View Post
Help! I just installed 5059 and my alignment is now all off. I tried going to Settings -> Screen and aligning but every time I tap on the target nothing happens. Alignment was fine in 5055 and 5054 but it is off in 5059.

What can I do to fix this?

There was calibration data saved in my OEM file. I deleted it, re-flasheda nd its all fine.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zekeman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
I was corretced a couple of hundred posts back, when I stated that the Wizard big button dialer worked properly (well it didn't). I did discover through many forum posts that Pauls Big Button Dialer works fine. I noticed the missing smartdialer function on one of the newer No2chem Roms (5055 or so) and downloaded the Paul Big Button Dialer and Jimmys Smartdialer. With those installed the connection arrows and smartdialing are back. No2chem, if you are having issues with the ROM consider this fix in a future revision. Files attached. BTW the skin on the Big button dialer is the Vista skin from Poorlyduck's Vista Suite....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20623
Could you post the smart dialer as well?
Old 03-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekeman View Post
Could you post the smart dialer as well?
The smartdialer is in the ZIP file attached to my post. I zipped both the dialer and smartdialer in the same file. Just being lazy I guess.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Jim
N00b
Pocket PC: 5 6800s, 2 TPs

Jim is a n00b

Flashed to 5059...
All but two .cab files installed automatically using a custom SDConfig.txt file...
I then installed Flash Player 7 and SPB pocket plus manually (neither will flash automatically if I include them in the SDConfig.txt file)

I set up SPB pocket plus and arrange my today screen. Then, within a day or so, if I soft-reset, the phone starts and the today screen icons from SPB Pocket Plus are gone. This happened in 5058 as well.

Anyone have any bright ideas?
Old 03-25-2008, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)

rgv_warrior is just getting started

check to make sure that you don't have too much stuff on your today screen. it will push it to the bottom and you wont see it until you clear some stuff.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zekeman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
The smartdialer is in the ZIP file attached to my post. I zipped both the dialer and smartdialer in the same file. Just being lazy I guess.
Nah I should of looked! Thanks! Added Rep!

Last edited by Zekeman; 03-25-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Jim
N00b
Pocket PC: 5 6800s, 2 TPs

Jim is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
check to make sure that you don't have too much stuff on your today screen. it will push it to the bottom and you wont see it until you clear some stuff.
Good suggestion...no dice though
Old 03-25-2008, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Device unresponsive to soft reset with stylus

Is anyone else having my problem?

Basically, after a while my phone will not turn on. Not only that, but I when pull my stylus out and hit the soft reset button, the device does not reset. I have to take the battery out and then hit the power button to have it boot up.

I've noticed that this was present in 5054 for me.

Also, I did flash right (take battery out, hard reset, etc.). I was under the assumption that this was caused by Egress connecting (in 5054), but I do not have Egress installed on my device yet.

Any ideas?
Old 03-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Device unresponsive to soft reset with stylus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus View Post
Is anyone else having my problem?

Basically, after a while my phone will not turn on. Not only that, but I when pull my stylus out and hit the soft reset button, the device does not reset. I have to take the battery out and then hit the power button to have it boot up.

I've noticed that this was present in 5054 for me.

Also, I did flash right (take battery out, hard reset, etc.). I was under the assumption that this was caused by Egress connecting (in 5054), but I do not have Egress installed on my device yet.

Any ideas?
Ugh that sounds strange. Have you tried a hard reset? If not, reflash [are you using 5059?]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development