View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 12:00 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Device unresponsive to soft reset with stylus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus View Post
Is anyone else having my problem?

Basically, after a while my phone will not turn on. Not only that, but I when pull my stylus out and hit the soft reset button, the device does not reset. I have to take the battery out and then hit the power button to have it boot up.

I've noticed that this was present in 5054 for me.

Also, I did flash right (take battery out, hard reset, etc.). I was under the assumption that this was caused by Egress connecting (in 5054), but I do not have Egress installed on my device yet.

Any ideas?
Ugh that sounds strange. Have you tried a hard reset? If not, reflash [are you using 5059?]