PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Link to a fast mirror of 5057:

http://www.geek-pages.com/rom/nueROM...build 5057.rar
Old 03-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

DogPack6 is a n00b

What do the following do? I haven't found reference to them. Both load at startup.

neuHibernate.exe
btdwake.exe

I assume btdwake is something something stock and bluetooth related.

Last edited by DogPack6; 03-21-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Alltel

blackwolf is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to blackwolf

Its on the ftp. You just have to do a refresh if you have been there before. Right click and select "Refresh".
Old 03-21-2008, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)

rgv_warrior is just getting started

No2Chem, way to go on the D=3NO2C.

thanks for a great ROM.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Was the issue of the Missing Contacts from Within the Phone? Has that been resolved?

Is it just me or does this one seem slower than 5055
Old 03-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

soo.. it turns out i made another mistake =\i left pagepool at 2mb...... i WILL note though that it runs a lot smoother than my last 2mb pagepool build. guess thered be a 5058 tonight.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nice LOL... I gotta give you mad props no2chem... Your rom is by far the best... 5055 was damn near perfect... Any Idea about the Contacts issue?

That is the only one that seem to continue on... If 5058 is fast like 5055 with the bug fixes you would have a rock solid base... I have an Extra mogul right now that I am playing around with until I find that perfect Rom..

Thanks again,
James
Old 03-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Flashing now

btw does anyone know where i can get the Waiting cursor icon for the Touch?
Here it is if you didnt grab it elsewhere yet.... enjoy

Best... Member... Ever...

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 03-03-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogPack6 View Post
What do the following do? I haven't found reference to them. Both load at startup.

neuHibernate.exe
btdwake.exe

I assume btdwake is something something stock and bluetooth related.
I'm pretty sure i know what this is, but i'd like for n2c to confirm it... very nice addition! (n2c, have you made any changes to the functionality of how it works?) ... for those that dont know, hibernation is a manual way of releasing extra ram that is not automatically reclaimed when an app closes...
Old 03-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Here it is if you didnt grab it elsewhere yet.... enjoy

thanks man

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development