View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 03:50 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennispg View Post
ive tried searching a bit to find out what the default settings for font and scrollbar widths were before 5051. but the only thing i could find is that the font was Tahoma before.

could someone please additionally post what sizes to enter into nueFonts to get it back the way it was before 5051? and also what scrollbars sizes (horizontal and vertial and arrow sizes) to enter into schapps...

i am loving this rom though! thanks so much no2chem!
i beleive it was either 12 or 13 for both witdths... i'd reccomend just testing between both settings and going with whichever looks closer to the default.

Best... Member... Ever...