PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Cody's SMS threader does that, however, as much as I love the SMS threader, I hated the fact that my MMS didn't work (although that still didn't stop me from using the SMS threader).

Anyways, here is a copy of the SMS threader. (There is also the same program that puts an "Email" link to the left softkey.
I have that already, but it's rather pointless with this ROM, since it has threaded built in. That's why I was hoping there was a similar feature with the 6.1 ROM.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:13 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

OK over 4000 replies.. I think its time for a new thread, since it will be awhile between releases now a new thread will make it easier to see what probs should be expected between releases.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:14 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
I have that already, but it's rather pointless with this ROM, since it has threaded built in. That's why I was hoping there was a similar feature with the 6.1 ROM.
Yea, I noticed this ROM does come with a threader - although I would like to see a more efficient use of space by have the sms message appear after the date instead of on a new line (HINT please).

I just checked the Advanced Configuration application I posted earlier, and there is an option to map the softkey to "Text messages". You can also rename it to say "SMS". This will take you to the Text Message window (in the E-mail client). If you receive a new message, it gives you the option to view the message directly (via the left softkey). Send yourself some texts to test it out.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Yea, I noticed this ROM does come with a threader - although I would like to see a more efficient use of space by have the sms message appear after the date instead of on a new line (HINT please).

I just checked the Advanced Configuration application I posted earlier, and there is an option to map the softkey to "Text messages". You can also rename it to say "SMS". This will take you to the Text Message window (in the E-mail client). If you receive a new message, it gives you the option to view the message directly (via the left softkey). Send yourself some texts to test it out.
This ROM doesn't come WITH a threader, nor is it one that can be reprogrammed with requests. Windows Mobile 6.1 has threaded SMS built-in standard now. no2chem didn't build threading in, he's merely provided us with the full functionality of the currently-available builds of 6.1. You'll have to ask MS to about improving the efficiency of the layout.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:45 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
This ROM doesn't come WITH a threader, nor is it one that can be reprogrammed with requests. Windows Mobile 6.1 has threaded SMS built-in standard now. no2chem didn't build threading in, he's merely provided us with the full functionality of the currently-available builds of 6.1. You'll have to ask MS to about improving the efficiency of the layout.
Thanks for clarifying.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Ahem... guys with guns in their avatars really should'nt go around saying 'toodles' dude... lol
ROFL

couldn't help but add to that post !!
Old 04-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermansr View Post
I was thinking the same, but it's really up to n2c. I was wondering at what point he would roll out nueROM 3.0 ...

all the same it's amazing this thread has over 4000 posts!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-15-2008, 03:15 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
OK over 4000 replies.. I think its time for a new thread, since it will be awhile between releases now a new thread will make it easier to see what probs should be expected between releases.
here's the new thread...
Old 04-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
here's the new thread...
not for me it's not... as long as the kitchen requires an internet connection it's a no-go for me....

edit: I really wish i could 'unthank' you for that post!! LOL
Old 04-15-2008, 05:19 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
not for me it's not... as long as the kitchen requires an internet connection it's a no-go for me....

edit: I really wish i could 'unthank' you for that post!! LOL
as far as the internet connection, you only need it for ~2 min or less, tether your device, start up buildOS, then once you log in you can un-tether your device, and continue cooking...

np. you are 'unwelcome'

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development