View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 12:42 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Anyone on 5060 having issues hiding the extended rom? I wanted to save my attachments to my storage card, I go into the nue extended rom tool, click hide, click ok, then soft reset, but the ext rom is never hidden.
hmm, havent tried that.... tethering so cant test ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
quite often a quick search will turn up a .cab without having to do anything.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23483
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1207529956 <- gotta register if you havent already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestolyons View Post
was wondering if someone could tell me where to find the best ROM for my mogul. or a thread telling my how to install the no2chem rom. thank you
the best ROM for your mogul, hmm... im thinking you should check out the kitchen thread and always remember before flashing do 3 very important things:

1. Research
2. Research
3. Research

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
Has anyone figured out what it is that every time an ap is closed the phone screen pops up, also the problem with at times the phone is silent when making or receiving calls.
I did read through alot of this while it wasn't all 410+ pages and I did search but I never find what I need...

Thanks for any help
If you are refering to the "vogue" dialer problem tha i have personally never had, i've seen it posted that people either switch ot antoher dialer, or re-install the touch dialer from a cab to fix... give that a try