PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 12:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

agkelos is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

haha thats true, i didn't think of that. Well it was my take on reading the different threads lets hope I got it right from the beginning. Almost done!!!!

edit*had some problems with vista 64 and active sync, unlocker...booted an XP VM and all is well.
So much more exciting than my boring Treo 755

Last edited by agkelos; 04-19-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

ok, 5061 is up but some (many) warnings:

i'm putting 5061 up because its been a while since the last update. Ive since switched to a new system/changed a lot of things. I wish I had a little bit more time to work on 5061, but its 5am here and I'm pretty sleepy. Since I said that I would get a release out around now, I am releasing this build to you.

That said, there probably are some bugs, and it really doesn't have everything I wanted to put in it... this being partially due to the fact that my titan's usb port broke yesterday, pushing development back a bit.

I _will_ be releasing 5062 soon after, so if you don't like to update often, my recommendation is to hold off. I _should_ have fixed issues with sips, weather panel, etc, but im not totally sure yet, and I don't have the time to test it right now (in desperate need of sleep).
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
ok, 5061 is up but some (many) warnings:

i'm putting 5061 up because its been a while since the last update. Ive since switched to a new system/changed a lot of things. I wish I had a little bit more time to work on 5061, but its 5am here and I'm pretty sleepy. Since I said that I would get a release out around now, I am releasing this build to you.

That said, there probably are some bugs, and it really doesn't have everything I wanted to put in it... this being partially due to the fact that my titan's usb port broke yesterday, pushing development back a bit.

I _will_ be releasing 5062 soon after, so if you don't like to update often, my recommendation is to hold off. I _should_ have fixed issues with sips, weather panel, etc, but im not totally sure yet, and I don't have the time to test it right now (in desperate need of sleep).
Thanks for the hard work! Have some gooooooood rest.

I think I'll hold off until 5062
Old 04-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Testing now. no2 check pm I had 5061 pulled.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Last edited by NexVision; 04-19-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Titan 6800

alraune is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
What happened to the Rom?
Old 04-19-2008, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: SPrint

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
lol You beat me to the punch on having this one yanked.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Did you see what I saw or a actual problem? I still havent built I dumped it and am rebuilding using buildos.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

l33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good work

Why was the rom pulled/yanked?
Old 04-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

The rom was pulled for reasons it will be reposted as soon as no2 wakes up. I don't think the reasons matter.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

l33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good work

I was wondering the reasons. This sounds like a conspiracy because nobody will tell then reasons just that it was pulled. It is a mystery.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development