View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 09:02 AM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
ok, 5061 is up but some (many) warnings:

i'm putting 5061 up because its been a while since the last update. Ive since switched to a new system/changed a lot of things. I wish I had a little bit more time to work on 5061, but its 5am here and I'm pretty sleepy. Since I said that I would get a release out around now, I am releasing this build to you.

That said, there probably are some bugs, and it really doesn't have everything I wanted to put in it... this being partially due to the fact that my titan's usb port broke yesterday, pushing development back a bit.

I _will_ be releasing 5062 soon after, so if you don't like to update often, my recommendation is to hold off. I _should_ have fixed issues with sips, weather panel, etc, but im not totally sure yet, and I don't have the time to test it right now (in desperate need of sleep).
Thanks for the hard work! Have some gooooooood rest.

I think I'll hold off until 5062