View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:57 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
uhmm, bro...you don't have to search to be inundated with info on the MMS issue. MMS is literally plastered all over this and other forums. First of all, Arcsoft is dead, stop using it. The fix has been provided by SomeGuyMMS: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22509
actually, looks like he's got verizon. not sprint - so not sure what to tell you there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by $incere View Post
I have a Verizon XV6800 with the updated Sprint ROM and the nueROM 2.0 build (5060).
Quote:
I want to start off and say that the No2Chem ROM is off the chain!!!
I concur, the kitchen's even better !!!

Quote:
2. I've noticed that after some calls my phone's radio would turn off and the phone would go into flight mode.
i dont have that problem on my sprint 6800

*edit*
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwing49 View Post
If you hold the end call button (red phone one) it puts the phone in flight mode. Windows thing, not roms. No way to disable.

Last edited by puff; 04-11-2008 at 12:00 AM.