PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nbaj2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

I loaded Olipro 2.4 and then have the official 3.35 rom loaded.

I'm trying to load nueRom 054 and it installs fine but afterwards it stays stuck on the HTC screen, am I missing a step?

Ive had an older version of nueRom loaded previously before I loaded the official 3.35

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

~J
Old 03-13-2008, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post

I'm trying to load nueRom 054 and it installs fine but afterwards it stays stuck on the HTC screen, am I missing a step?

Ive had an older version of nueRom loaded previously before I loaded the official 3.35

Thanks,

~J
you need to hardreset---take out battery then put it back in... hold down both soft keys, the press and hold the reset button the bottom of your phone... a menu will come up asking you to hard reset.. follow instructions and it should work! ( i think :-/)
Old 03-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vouge
Carrier: sprint

lutzik is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmarac View Post
This is a significantly more useful answer, I will run a search for that. Thank you. +
You see if i hadn't told you to read up u wouldn't even find it.. and now you like the rest of us. I personally think that in order to ask u should at least read first and last 5-10 pages of the thread if u r really using the product. I was not trying to be rude. Just because people like to ask before they read that why the thread is so long in the first place, and then they complain come on the thread is too long, u can't expect me to read it all.. Well not all but at least some. If it's the latest release and it's been a couple of days already, just do urself a favor and read last 5 pages. U will save us and urself the time and space. I will not write again about it the thread is too long as it is...
P.S. and why should i have remember what post had the answer for ur question, u said it urself the thread is too long, so u can search for it just like anyone else can. Hope I was not rude, rather informative.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work

i think we need to get a better search function at ppcgeeks.com ... for example these searches don't work

spc
prl
hlr
msl
##
xx%
n2c
.cab / .zip / .rar
etc..

there are tons of times when i tried searching for something, but couldn't find it due to only 3 characters or invalid search.. those up above were just most recent
Old 03-13-2008, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you add * as a wild card to the fourth letter....like that even on google bro.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 03-13-2008, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)

rgv_warrior is just getting started

thanks Kaos. I didn't know you could do that. Goodbye error message. Yippee.

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

to those saying not to report issues...your morons...no2chem wants to know issues....I was one of the first saying about dialer when 51 came out...its called constructive feedback...If you don't tell the issue then issues won't get resolved...If you don't like reading about it close your eyes..i read his post and as i said i await patiently...But to post pics of the issue helps him figure out why and what is causing it...Its called cause and effect people....btw another donation sent no2.unlike other criticizers...thank you for all that you do.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
thanks Kaos. I didn't know you could do that. Goodbye error message. Yippee.
no problem bro...if you need a prl pm me...i have a link and info how to update...thanks to no2chem.....did mine yesterday again....after like flash 1000...lol

Last edited by kaos; 03-13-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kilmarac is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
yeah.. and i really don't mind when people post the same question over and over... b/c normally if they are posting such easy questions.. obviously they probably aren't very computer savvy in the first place otherwise they would have used the (handicapped- really hard to use) search function already.

Or we just dont have time to sort through the hundreds of posts that come up withg the searches we do.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Titan 6800

alraune is just getting started

Also finding out with 5054 that its not auto picking up the SD card. You have to do a reset in order for the card to show up in file explorer.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kilmarac is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post

Thanks,

~J
This is the same problem I ran into, I finally got it to move forward by taking the storage card and the battery out. (not sure which did the trick) waiting 10 seconds, then putting only the battery back in. It finally got past the HTC screen, but then kept rebooting on the alignment screen.

I think I finally tracked the problem down to possibly (stupid me) having done the flash with the battery lower than I thought. It occurred to me today that I flashed at the end of the day yesterday, and my battery may have been too low.

I reflashed in the morning with a full battery (it charged all night with its power off) and its been working fine since. Incidently, I had to have it tethered as it went through its endless reboots and catch ith with the MFG Titanunlocker on one of the three second intervals where activesync picked it up. Got it stopped in the Bootloader then reflashed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development