PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
that was 7:25 pm EST... and what i didnt tell you all was that it was only available to the first 2 people that d'loaded..... snooze you loose....

only a joke, dont panic...
lol i was joking too..and i've been on ppcgeeks all day basically....trust me i would have been the 1st person to d/l it. i think i was number 1 for 5054 :P
Old 03-13-2008, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Rally1 is a n00b

The only complaining I see is the people complaining about others complaining..... funny how that works.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

when i first read the post i was kinda excited but reluctant to customize considering jus finished that bout an hour ago then i sensed the sarcasm. took me awhile. just goes to show i need more sleep then 6 hrs. every 2 days.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-13-2008, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work
Cool Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally1 View Post
The only complaining I see is the people complaining about others complaining..... funny how that works.
yeah.. and i really don't mind when people post the same question over and over... b/c normally if they are posting such easy questions.. obviously they probably aren't very computer savvy in the first place otherwise they would have used the (handicapped- really hard to use) search function already.

so.. if you are a noobie and have a question.. don't' be afraid, i won't flame you and will help if i can!

the only way to keep a really long thread organized, IMO, is for the thread starter to keep an updated FAQ
Old 03-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker View Post
yeah.. and i really don't mind when people post the same question over and over... b/c normally if they are posting such easy questions.. obviously they probably aren't very computer savvy in the first place otherwise they would have used the (handicapped- really hard to use) search function already.

so.. if you are a noobie and have a question.. don't' be afraid, i won't flame you and will help if i can!

the only way to keep a really long thread organized, IMO, is for the thread starter to keep an updated FAQ
You should make this your sig... true and true....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i normally wont flame but seeing something about the dialer posted after no2chem posts his solution kinda gets under my skin.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

slvrap1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
i wish he go back to putting in the normal dialer....since 51 to 54...when ever i use my big button dialer It is so whacked out looking.Tried 48 with the new radio..man there was a fun experience....had to soft reset every time i wanted to end a call..lol....I went back to the 3.35 sprint...at least until the dialer issues are rectified...
Those with the dialer screen problems try one of this one, ive used this with all(well just about all, might have skipped one or two) of no2chems roms and sprints with no ill effects. The data arrows are only on if im online, and shows signal strengh when im not.
Attached Files
File Type: zip JPLDialer_Vista_Black.zip (1.04 MB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip JPLDialer_BG_Red.zip (554.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrap1 View Post
Those with the dialer screen problems try one of this one, ive used this with all(well just about all, might have skipped one or two) of no2chems roms and sprints with no ill effects. The data arrows are only on if im online, and shows signal strengh when im not.
can we get a screencap or 2? please
Old 03-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Livin' Dangerously

fyi i have found that with 5054 i nkow at least pcm keyboard .13 works. i havent tried the other on screen keyboards yet.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kannaguchio is a n00b

I normally use the iBliss dialer, but that has the problem. I then tried the Wizard RETOUCHED dialer (Touch themed) and that works with no problems. Not as pretty, but it'll do for the time being.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development