lutzik
Lurker

lutzik is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmarac View Post
This is a significantly more useful answer, I will run a search for that. Thank you. +
You see if i hadn't told you to read up u wouldn't even find it.. and now you like the rest of us. I personally think that in order to ask u should at least read first and last 5-10 pages of the thread if u r really using the product. I was not trying to be rude. Just because people like to ask before they read that why the thread is so long in the first place, and then they complain come on the thread is too long, u can't expect me to read it all.. Well not all but at least some. If it's the latest release and it's been a couple of days already, just do urself a favor and read last 5 pages. U will save us and urself the time and space. I will not write again about it the thread is too long as it is...
P.S. and why should i have remember what post had the answer for ur question, u said it urself the thread is too long, so u can search for it just like anyone else can. Hope I was not rude, rather informative.