kilmarac
Regular 'Geeker

kilmarac is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
I loaded Olipro 2.4 and then have the official 3.35 rom loaded.

I'm trying to load nueRom 054 and it installs fine but afterwards it stays stuck on the HTC screen, am I missing a step?

Ive had an older version of nueRom loaded previously before I loaded the official 3.35

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

~J
This is the same problem I ran into, I finally got it to move forward by taking the storage card and the battery out. (not sure which did the trick) waiting 10 seconds, then putting only the battery back in. It finally got past the HTC screen, but then kept rebooting on the alignment screen.

I think I finally tracked the problem down to possibly (stupid me) having done the flash with the battery lower than I thought. It occurred to me today that I flashed at the end of the day yesterday, and my battery may have been too low.

I reflashed in the morning with a full battery (it charged all night with its power off) and its been working fine since. Incidently, I had to have it tethered as it went through its endless reboots and catch ith with the MFG Titanunlocker on one of the three second intervals where activesync picked it up. Got it stopped in the Bootloader then reflashed.