PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Can anyone point me to the dialer that was in 5051?

Thanks!

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

try putting it into the basekit kitchen and looking for it in there.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

I keep having calls come in and loose sound completely. Haven't decided if this is a radio or ROM issue.

By what I am reading, everyone is having dialer problems. While I LIKE the default dialer, did these problems exist back with the SmartDialing 504X versions? I liked smart dialing better, I am all for votes to roll back to that. Or if someone knows how to enable it again...

The other issue, autocomplete [where you type two or three letters and suggestions pop down] stopped working on texts after about a few hours of using the ROM. I know have to soft reset to get it working. Seemed to happen in other versions of this ROM too.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

skreemer7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreemer7 View Post
I want to make this my rom for the next few weeks, and I like everything except for the dialer, and I cant seem to install a new one over it. I am going to try to follow the basekit thread on the first page right now, could someone point me in the right direction at least if all I want to do is replace the dialer? Can I just copy an oem of the dialer (like from DCDs kitchem) into the oem folder and then check it in buildos, am I on the right track?

Whats the difference between the basekit 5054 and the one with ROM dir

EDIT: alright, making some progress. Should I select pretty much everything in the SYS section?

EDIT2: Looks like Im in a little over my head, I dont know what all these DRM, dll, OEM stuff, and what I need.

Do I want to select everything in the basekit? That would make sense right?

And I give up, it gave me an error for the oemdrivers. Those seem important right? I dont know what else to uncheck. No one has used the basekit? Could I get some hints as to what I should check in the SYS and OEM sections?

Last edited by skreemer7; 03-12-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

hmm, just a note.. there IS no dialer included .. so the problem isn't another dialer included.

that being said, since enough people are having problems, im just going to revert back to stock.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

skreemer7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
hmm, just a note.. there IS no dialer included .. so the problem isn't another dialer included.

that being said, since enough people are having problems, im just going to revert back to stock.
Darn, cant do the big button mogul? Or I could just install it now over the stock dialer and it should work no problem right?
Old 03-12-2008, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
its all i ever use on all my builds as well...heres what it looks like..no where near how it should bro.
this is how it looks.

this is how it should look
bump..................

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 03-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i second that because from what ive read the majority use this. but whether you use it or not i love your work.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreemer7 View Post
Darn, cant do the big button mogul? Or I could just install it now over the stock dialer and it should work no problem right?
Ditto! I just installed the Big Button over the new stock ROM plus the vibrate and it works great. So.... it may work on the revised 5054.

tsp
Old 03-12-2008, 11:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Ditto! I just installed the Big Button over the new stock ROM plus the vibrate and it works great. So.... it may work on the revised 5054.

tsp
no it doesnt work on 54...look at the pic i posted above...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post

very cool to hear....Only other issue i had was programs not showing up in remove programs..did the regedit it fixed it...but strange thing no matter how many times i installed best regedit.it never showed up on start menu like before...i had to add it manually...also pocket mechanic looks little strange as well..bottom task bar covers bottom keys now in pocket mechanic...see

Last edited by kaos; 03-12-2008 at 11:29 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development