View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 11:25 PM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Ditto! I just installed the Big Button over the new stock ROM plus the vibrate and it works great. So.... it may work on the revised 5054.

tsp
no it doesnt work on 54...look at the pic i posted above...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
hmm, just a note.. there IS no dialer included .. so the problem isn't another dialer included.

that being said, since enough people are having problems, im just going to revert back to stock.

very cool to hear....Only other issue i had was programs not showing up in remove programs..did the regedit it fixed it...but strange thing no matter how many times i installed best regedit.it never showed up on start menu like before...i had to add it manually...also pocket mechanic looks little strange as well..bottom task bar covers bottom keys now in pocket mechanic...see

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Last edited by kaos; 03-12-2008 at 11:29 PM.