PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

car_lost is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to car_lost
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Just did another soft reset and now it started up.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

chitlin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclegend20 View Post
yea
take the battery out for a miute and put it back in
now its working
everybody jus do this and shud be fine
but now im having problems syncing with active sync my comp doesnt recognize the device it syas its generic serial device
activesync doesnt sync with it
Pulled battery. Hard reset. Everything works!
Old 03-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

I had the text page password lock-up happen to me about an hour ago, before that happened I was stuck on the grey activesync status page...took 3 soft-resets to get back to normal. It seemed to happen after removing some today plug-ins from Ultimate Launcher. Dunno if that helps but I tried to remember everything leading up to the lock-up.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

sprint music store, where might that be, I install mobilegroove which places the icon on desktop but it just gave me an error when I opened it...any ideas?
Old 03-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

and i have java, and it's from extended rom folder
Old 03-05-2008, 02:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
I had the text page password lock-up happen to me about an hour ago, before that happened I was stuck on the grey activesync status page...took 3 soft-resets to get back to normal. It seemed to happen after removing some today plug-ins from Ultimate Launcher. Dunno if that helps but I tried to remember everything leading up to the lock-up.
er,.... this seems to be behavior related to stuff you have installed.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:09 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

not making it past the boot screen now... Tried a hard reset and it still didn't work... gonna reflash I guess.

EDIT: Guess I didn't take the battery out long enough. Third times a charm, eh

Last edited by EtherealRemnant; 03-05-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
not making it past the boot screen now... Tried a hard reset and it still didn't work... gonna reflash I guess.
i hope you followed the critically missed step and removed your battery for 1 minute (very important!)
Old 03-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thanks for upping this tonight no2chem, i wasnt expecting it for a few days... i'll upgrade once i get UC to make sense. every version i use of sdconfig builder gives me a .net framework error about a mscorwks.dll .... does someone have a cheatsheet to setting this up?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-05-2008, 05:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo

taxilian is a n00b

just as a random sidenote (along with my thanks, no2chem, for the excelent work): I just flashed 5050, and extrom works fine... which is actually inconvenient, since I used palm digital media's ereader program which gets horribly confused when the extrom is visible =]

so I'll be turning it off... but it works.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development