PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
What does "CU Compatiable" represent?
UC compatible means that it's compatible with the UC system, see:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366333

you can setup a sdautoconfig.txt and it _should_ automatically install your favorite programs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
ok wow, just put 47 on and had the same thing happen twice now...

phone booted and started customizations which just sad something like SDConfig.txt (but i had already removed the sd card)
reset
phone comes up, i turn on Wifi, start activesync and slide out keyboard. Type in stuff and watch my contacts roll in.... Close keyboard and WHAM, phone is off...

Hit power button and phone is cold booting...

Comes up and I go into email and send myself a test email by sliding out the keyboard.. Close keyboard and WHAM, phone is off...

EDIT: I had to pull the battery out and back in before it would boot a second time.
hmmm.. strange. it was working when i tested it. ...
does the phone work fine now?...
Old 02-14-2008, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

MrHappy is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MrHappy Send a message via Yahoo to MrHappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
UC compatible means that it's compatible with the UC system, see:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366333

you can setup a sdautoconfig.txt and it _should_ automatically install your favorite programs...

hmmm.. strange. it was working when i tested it. ...
does the phone work fine now?...
i can repeat this no problem, every time i close the slider it kills the phone... could it be because of the slider sound?

I am going to 46 to see if the problem goes away then i can try 47 again to see if it comes back.. I will try the slider before I set up activesync as well.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:48 AM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
I believe you must have a SD card inserted and formatted to fat32 in order for nueUpdate to perform correctly.

Do you have this requirement?

Old 02-14-2008, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MrHappy is a n00b
oh yes, that part worked fine, it updated I booted up, calibrated my stylus, and had a merry old time... untill I closed the keyboard....

Booting up on 46 now so we shall see what happens

EDIT: OK so the problem went away with going back to 46. I will try 47 again and see if it returns.

Last edited by MrHappy; 02-14-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MrHappy is a n00b
Super weird. Reflash of 47 seems ok now. Closing the keyboard does not cause it to shut off... verry odd.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
Super weird. Reflash of 47 seems ok now. Closing the keyboard does not cause it to shut off... verry odd.
hmm, well be sure to post if you have any other problems. I would like to hear everyone's opinion on UC and also if there are any regedits you would like standard in the rom.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
I believe you must have a SD card inserted and formatted to fat32 in order for nueUpdate to perform correctly.

Do you have this requirement?
ya the only thing i can think of is maybe cause its a micro sdhc one being its 8GB? I mean i formatted it to fat32 ages ago when i first got it..wonder if it needs to be done again.lol

I have s2u2 99c installed with out framework and i haven't a issue. Also have htc customizer 10.5b with the htc home 2.1 weatherfix. also no issues for me.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Last edited by kaos; 02-14-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero157h7 View Post
This thread has just gotten too massive for me to browse the whole thing. I had an issue with htc home customizer version 8 locking my unit up, and I had to do a hard reset to get everything back to normal. I did this twice, and that was the only thing I could come up with. Anyone else have this problem?
I was having trouble with it not working correctly. I uninstalled it all [both plugin and program], installed .net frameworks FIRST, then home plugin, then home customizer v. 1 beta 5 and it works great now. I had trouble with v 8 and had trouble without installing.net frameworks.

http://www.pocketemu.com/download.html
Under other files you'll find .net frameworks.
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
Jawbreaker, do you have the link for performance and battery tweaks? I haven't done a thing to mine yet... curious how much more juice I could suck out of it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=10668
That should have the link to batteryandperformance.cab It basically does the glyph cacheing for you, as well as a few battery tweaks like turning off beam rec. etc. I always run it right after I update/hard reset so I don't have to do those edits myself.

I will say, I run an extended battery with mine, but my phone has gotten so much better battery life with this cab plus this 5046. I was at 20% last night without EVER getting a low battery notification for almost 3 hours. Thats rare!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: SPRINT

effortless is just getting started
Could someone please upload the latest No2Chem nueROM to rapidshare or any http link? I'm stuck "somewhere" (military) for the next 40+ days and all ftp access is blocked. I'd really appreciate it!!
Old 02-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
yeah, I was referring to the power button. It is so bad on my phone, it is almost non-functional. Once the screen goes off, or the power button is pressed, it will not turn back on. That would mean a soft reset every time you wanted to make a phone call, or use it for that matter. I googled it and it seems that there are quite a few experiencing the same prob along with the HTC Touch. I will give your new update a whirl.
Thanks again!
I've only had that experience once last night since flashing 5046 3 day ago. Kinda took me by surprise since I haven't had that happen since sprint 2.16. Eager to flash 5047!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development