PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 02:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

is there a simple way to fix this? I mean do i gotta disassemble it to try and repress the pins?what i don't get is after hard resetting a bunch of times it works now without a problem....but the pin center piece. like the plastic divider plat does look at a slight angle.I also noticed the usb is a different shap the the actual slot.Do you use the adapter to charge alot? the one thats the right shape? with the usb into that?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-15-2008, 04:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwing49 View Post
I had another problem with texts. If I would switch to landscape to start typing quickly after I loaded the message, the screen would not resize horizontally and the input text field would be only 4-5 pixels high. Switching back to portrait the problem was still there. It was too short to see a full letter and wouldn't let me scroll the input text field. Happened often with 5046 I just flashed to 5047 and I'll see how it goes.
I've had this happen. Easiest fix is to open task mgr, close out of messaging, and try again. Never happens twice to me on one reset.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Black69ta is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Black69ta Send a message via Yahoo to Black69ta

Just a quick question under HKLM/system/state/connections. I've notices that all choices except Cellular just have null characters for the string value. Would have anything to do with the flakey Data connections? I even have trouble loading the PPCGeeks page and google maps works great when it can load the map data, BTW I'm still on 5045 so I'm kinda behind, does the TCP/IP patch in 5047 cure this? Thanks, for my 1st flash it went very smooth thanks to all the geniuses in here.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black69ta View Post
Just a quick question under HKLM/system/state/connections. I've notices that all choices except Cellular just have null characters for the string value. Would have anything to do with the flakey Data connections? I even have trouble loading the PPCGeeks page and google maps works great when it can load the map data, BTW I'm still on 5045 so I'm kinda behind, does the TCP/IP patch in 5047 cure this? Thanks, for my 1st flash it went very smooth thanks to all the geniuses in here.
thanks, i'll look into it, haven't had much time lately to look at anything and the forums have been down. I'll be looking into everyones comments soon.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work

Anyone seeing the phone's ringer switch to "OFF" when the phone is charging? This may be a HTC Home Plugin error, just curious if anyone else is noticing this w/o using HTC Home.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:59 AM
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
Anyone seeing the phone's ringer switch to "OFF" when the phone is charging? This may be a HTC Home Plugin error, just curious if anyone else is noticing this w/o using HTC Home.
I use the htc home plug in. As well as th customizer..Never experienced your issue.....Phone never shows off...
Old 02-15-2008, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

johnnychimpo is just getting started

Kaos, how do you have your processor speed listed in your sig at 624mhz? Isnt the mogul a 400mhz processor. Not trying to hijack this thread just want a quick answer if possible!
Old 02-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Jeff Kirvin is becoming a great contributor

Are we going to see a basekit for 5047?
Old 02-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnychimpo View Post
Kaos, how do you have your processor speed listed in your sig at 624mhz? Isnt the mogul a 400mhz processor. Not trying to hijack this thread just want a quick answer if possible!
He doesn't. He's using HTC Performace, which does NOT work on the Titan. I should make an app with a slide selector from 400MHz to 3GHz and see how many people actually think it works....
Old 02-15-2008, 03:03 PM
VIP Member

lol ...I know everyone says it don't work.Myself and a few others like the placebo effect.Its does make mine more responsive.You don't have to believe me.it might not do the full but it does do something.cause its more responsive with it.not to stray off topic...

no2chem i don't think my charge issue was 5047 related. a call to retentions and a few choice words their replacing it free of charge..thanks to EtherealRemnant who told me about the 6700 usb issues earlier in the thread...It came in handy for backing proof of a overlooked existing issue.In turn it got them to get them to replace my unit.

Last edited by kaos; 02-15-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: spelling correction

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development