PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 01:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by effortless View Post
Could someone please upload the latest No2Chem nueROM to rapidshare or any http link? I'm stuck "somewhere" (military) for the next 40+ days and all ftp access is blocked. I'd really appreciate it!!
Check your pm's bro.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: ALLTEL

cooba is a n00b
I asked this late last night. ZZZzzzz I'm sure it just got lost in the forum. Do I need to flash my rom to the alltel rom (or use no2chem's) to make it work on alltel, or can I just change the PRL to match alltel and activate the ESN with them? I am wondering if i really need to flash anything at all. Could I just keep the sprint rom? I currently have the Mogul. Thanks!!
Old 02-14-2008, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Blackberry Tour

minmac00t is becoming a great contributor
Text Messages

No2chem First of all thank you for the great ROM and the updates. One thing i noticed with the threaded text messaging i wasnt recieving some text frome friends and co workers. If i did a reset coz the system froze while i was reading a text. its not there after the reset. Will anybody be able to duplicate the problem and no2chem if you could see if its just mine or if you have heard problems like this. I have HTC Home, Task Manager, windows live, Livesearch and resco explorer with the registry plugin on the 5046 ROM.

Thank You
Old 02-14-2008, 04:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

wwing49 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by minmac00t View Post
No2chem First of all thank you for the great ROM and the updates. One thing i noticed with the threaded text messaging i wasnt recieving some text frome friends and co workers. If i did a reset coz the system froze while i was reading a text. its not there after the reset. Will anybody be able to duplicate the problem and no2chem if you could see if its just mine or if you have heard problems like this. I have HTC Home, Task Manager, windows live, Livesearch and resco explorer with the registry plugin on the 5046 ROM.

Thank You
I had another problem with texts. If I would switch to landscape to start typing quickly after I loaded the message, the screen would not resize horizontally and the input text field would be only 4-5 pixels high. Switching back to portrait the problem was still there. It was too short to see a full letter and wouldn't let me scroll the input text field. Happened often with 5046 I just flashed to 5047 and I'll see how it goes.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

JudasD is a n00b
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

This is probably really silly to ask but i'm going to anyway.
No2chem, do your roms have the changes in place so sprint cannot detect tethering on Internet Connection Sharing?

Thanks,
JD
Old 02-14-2008, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Titan 6800

alraune is just getting started

I tried to access te download from the FTP server and it doesnt accept my ppcgeeks username and pass. Tried to log on anon and it still wont let me to the ftp server. What am i doin wrong guys? (God i feel like a HUGE noob asking this.....) Wow two assoc in computer science and here i am...
Old 02-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Lurker

tehdvd is a n00b

type ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....Users/No2Chem/
Old 02-14-2008, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul/Titan 6800

alraune is just getting started

Ok ive tried to flash the phones ROM twice using the RUU listed with the original post and it dies at 0%. What am i doin wrong? Ive never had issues like this before with a rom upgrade. But ive also never used a RUU before.. Any help would e 100% loved.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dude no2chem i had my first major oh shit today...So i went out with my girl for today.my phone was low.So i plugged in my car charger....wouldn't charge...I plugged in my home charger...wouldn't charge..now i was at 20%...like omg..dude i hard rest nothing still didn't work.Put it in boot loader with the power cam buttons then soft reset.Still nada.said serial wouldn't see my usb...It took around 10 hard resets and a prayer..It all of the sudden recognized and started charging.Any ideas?
Old 02-15-2008, 01:43 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Loose connector most likely.

Its a major problem of using a USB connector.

Check the pins on your device and make sure that all 5 of them are clean and that they're flat and intact. There were a lot of 6700s that had this same problem and since its the same connector... yeah.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development