PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 04:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: ALLTEL

cooba is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unresponsive power button (for those that have been following the post) The power button works perfectly and does not freeze up the phone as long as I put the original sprint rom on. No2chem, you mentioned that your rom will work with any carrier. Does that mean that the flashing of a cell phone to another carriers rom is unnecessary to make it work on their system. ie. could i keep my sprint rom and not flash it to alltel, but simply change to alltels PRL and make it work on their network? I will attempt your rom again.
Thanks No2chem and everyone else!
Old 02-14-2008, 08:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7
This thread has just gotten too massive for me to browse the whole thing. I had an issue with htc home customizer version 8 locking my unit up, and I had to do a hard reset to get everything back to normal. I did this twice, and that was the only thing I could come up with. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 02-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Try removing S2U2 and upgrade to the latest version

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
yeah, I was referring to the power button. It is so bad on my phone, it is almost non-functional. Once the screen goes off, or the power button is pressed, it will not turn back on. That would mean a soft reset every time you wanted to make a phone call, or use it for that matter. I googled it and it seems that there are quite a few experiencing the same prob along with the HTC Touch. I will give your new update a whirl.
Thanks again!
I noticed the issue with the power button hanging while using S2U2. I uninstalled it and reinstalled a newer version 0.96. The power button freeze seems to have dissapeared.

Let me know if this works.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

MrHappy is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MrHappy Send a message via Yahoo to MrHappy
Since I have moved to the 5046 build I have had everyone I talk to with my bluetooth headset say there is massive echo when they talk.... I know I saw somewhere in this thread that the audio was boosted but it looks like the mic gain has been boosted through the roof as well....
Old 02-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
Since I have moved to the 5046 build I have had everyone I talk to with my bluetooth headset say there is massive echo when they talk.... I know I saw somewhere in this thread that the audio was boosted but it looks like the mic gain has been boosted through the roof as well....
hmm, 5047 is up so you can see if you can adjust it through audiopara.csv. if that doesn't work, i'll try to manually lower the sensitivity.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

nobuseri is a n00b
I see 5047 uploading now. Thanks for all the hard work! These ROMs are great.

Thanks again.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MrHappy is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobuseri View Post
I see 5047 uploading now. Thanks for all the hard work! These ROMs are great.

Thanks again.
thats funny, i was just playing with nueUpdate on my phone and 5047 showed up on the list but 404's when you pick it.

I think I am going to go to 47 via nueUpdate...
Old 02-14-2008, 11:11 AM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
What does "CU Compatiable" represent?

Old 02-14-2008, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MrHappy is a n00b
ok wow, just put 47 on and had the same thing happen twice now...

phone booted and started customizations which just sad something like SDConfig.txt (but i had already removed the sd card)
reset
phone comes up, i turn on Wifi, start activesync and slide out keyboard. Type in stuff and watch my contacts roll in.... Close keyboard and WHAM, phone is off...

Hit power button and phone is cold booting...

Comes up and I go into email and send myself a test email by sliding out the keyboard.. Close keyboard and WHAM, phone is off...

EDIT: I had to pull the battery out and back in before it would boot a second time.

Last edited by MrHappy; 02-14-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I had no luck with nueupdate. I downloaded the file.Said press to flash after phone reboots press power button.Well phone rebooted and stayed at bootloader screen.Had to use my cable and usb to update.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development