View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 11:44 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
What does "CU Compatiable" represent?
UC compatible means that it's compatible with the UC system, see:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366333

you can setup a sdautoconfig.txt and it _should_ automatically install your favorite programs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
ok wow, just put 47 on and had the same thing happen twice now...

phone booted and started customizations which just sad something like SDConfig.txt (but i had already removed the sd card)
reset
phone comes up, i turn on Wifi, start activesync and slide out keyboard. Type in stuff and watch my contacts roll in.... Close keyboard and WHAM, phone is off...

Hit power button and phone is cold booting...

Comes up and I go into email and send myself a test email by sliding out the keyboard.. Close keyboard and WHAM, phone is off...

EDIT: I had to pull the battery out and back in before it would boot a second time.
hmmm.. strange. it was working when i tested it. ...
does the phone work fine now?...