PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 04:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

littlefreak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Thing that worries me about things like that mobile shell 2.0 is it just looks like a big ram hog.
http://www.engadget.com/2007/12/07/v...ws-mobile-6-1/
That is the video Im talking about....

Last edited by littlefreak; 03-01-2008 at 04:12 AM.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

oh ok but to as to stay couteous to no2chem and the forum rules we need to continue this conversation via pm as not to hijack his thread.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-01-2008, 04:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

littlefreak is just getting started

On the note of this rom. Its doing great. Definately alot cleaner then the other custom roms Ive scene. I get 4% less ram usage on boot. Was gonna hold out on 6.1 cuz I was afraid it might be unstable but my 3.16 was acting up so I figured I would just make the change. Its running alot better. HTC should hire No2Chem...
Old 03-01-2008, 04:21 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i would agree with that but then he would be the only working around there. and he has much more freedom here im doing my best to be able to donate asap but until then i will continue to add rep. points the rom and all the great programs i wish i had that much knowledge about this stuff my hat goes off to no2chem.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regularstifiling is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to stifiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by theedon View Post
Has anyone gotten WM5torage working with No2Chem's version 5046?

It doesn't seem to work for me and I just wondering if it is a problem with the rom.

Thanks
this question went completely ignored. from past experiences, it prolly will again. but, u never know so...

Has anyone gotten WM5torage working with No2Chem's version 5046? i can't get it to work on 5049 either.

i cant believe more people arent interested in this prog. u can access your files from other peoples computers without having to install activesync on everyone's pc. very useful program if u ask me. already have to carry this data cable, would be nice to leave the disk. anyone able to get it working on this excellent rom??
Old 03-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman5000 View Post
Honestly installing Windows Live via cook method, i know nothing about. I haven't gottin chef status yet. But as far as installing it in No2Chem nueROM 5049 via cab it works great. So far i love this Rom, No2Chem is the really man. However i am having one problem and it is with GPS. Every so often, mostly often, my location is off by a few blocks or so. Can any body help me with this ? I love this Rom but cannot seem to figure out why GPS is not getting a proper fix
Really, so flashing the regular ROM that's already been cooked by no2chem and then installing the cab version of Live, it works fine? Hmm, might be something with the basekit then... on DCD's 2.3.1 it works great. I would love to use no2chem's, since I don't like the extra customizations DCD makes to his roms, but the fact that live doesn't work when cooked breaks the deal for me.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Lukas718 is keeping up the good workLukas718 is keeping up the good work
Cool Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

No2Chem

few quick questions

I just insatlled ur ROM and in the top right corner 2 icons are on the top each other. That happen right after I installed Kaiser 5 button tab. I think It's batter status and something from your ROM version.

Also is "test only" ok to come up on boot up with ur rom ( i had 3.16 installed before )

How can I change calendar button on the left lower corner to sms/txt like it was in sms hack

Do I have to install gate software for gps or is somekind of option for GSP in ur custom rom already ?

Thanx bud
Old 03-01-2008, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

trim81 is a n00b

I installed Nex's new rom (based on No2chem) last night.. works great.

However, I have an IM+ program that I need NOT closed when I "X" at the top right.

How do I make it so that my IM+ does not force a close, and remain in background with I press "X"?

Thanks
Old 03-01-2008, 06:16 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

so uhhh... did someone delete all of no2chem's stuff off the FTP? Because I can't find it and I need 5049... rapidshare is not an option
Old 03-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

slvrap1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifiling View Post
this question went completely ignored. from past experiences, it prolly will again. but, u never know so...

Has anyone gotten WM5torage working with No2Chem's version 5046? i can't get it to work on 5049 either.

i cant believe more people arent interested in this prog. u can access your files from other peoples computers without having to install activesync on everyone's pc. very useful program if u ask me. already have to carry this data cable, would be nice to leave the disk. anyone able to get it working on this excellent rom??
Well why bother with that when you can use the BT explorer, does everything you described and already build in

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development