PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

quantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
The base kit gets put in to a kitchen. You still need to download the ROM though as the XIP isn't in the base kit.
Thanks for the response, but I must admit, still not exactly sure how to do this. I have made a couple of roms from kitchens, but everything was pretty much already setup. So what are the steps? Thanks.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work
Has anyone tested VC 1.6 fixed in 5038?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Try this:

"make a new sting value in hklm\software\oem\Voice Command\ and then make the string value as name: path and the string value string: \Program Files\Voice Command\voicecmd.exe and then soft reset"

The quote is from earlier in this thread.
This doesn't work. That was also noted earlier in the thread. I don't know if it is fixed with the new build updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0w View Post
have any of you guys been able to get youtube to work after installing the flashvideobundle and tcpmp.
It happens to me also. Don't know if it is fixed with the new update.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:39 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
Everytime I connect to data, my connection bubble says "Connecting to Sprint PCS"... and I did/do connect. Will this affect anything since I am on Alltel and/or can I change this to my carrier?

Edit: I figured out that I can reconfigure under Connection Settings...

Last edited by xweaponx; 02-04-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

quantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool

Great build. Thanks.

Last edited by quantumforce1; 02-04-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
blazingwolf, could you post a quick step by step, on how one might turn that basekit into a kitchen, nothing too elabrate just a quick step quick, i just wanna make sure i'm on the right path. as i keep geting the white screen of death.

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 02-04-2008, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
Running the 5038 build and loving it. Did the whole open windows directory using file explorer and WOW.. what used to take about 5-7 seconds took barely a second now. HUGE step up just by that simple test.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
blazingwolf, could you post a quick step by step, on how one might turn that basekit into a kitchen, nothing too elabrate just a quick step quick, i just wanna make sure i'm on the right path. as i keep geting the white screen of death.
I have been using DogGuys kitchen. So I will post his read me here. I's a lot easier then me doing it again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ReadMe.zip (8.9 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 02-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Mogul 6800

hai4488 is a n00b
Is this a hand-made cooked ROM or the officially release version by Sprint ? I have checked on htc.america but no update
Old 02-04-2008, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800

johnjirwin is just getting started
blazingwolf .... are you going to make a new .nbh file based on 5038? I am up and running from last week when I uploaded and loaded 5025 (which gave me Sprint stuff on my VERIZON xv6800) ...then I went and installed YOUR .nbh file based on 5024 (that's the last one I see still)

I was wondering if you are going to do one based on the 5038 that's out there or do I load the actual 5038 and then go back to your 5024 to catch all the verizon stuff.

Also, I did have to call verizon for the AKey (which they don't actually give out but rather do some stuff over the air to connect and corret the problem. I acted REAL dumb and gave them the excuse that I was using ActivSync and the xv6800 just started re-booting and doing weird stuff, etc! ) When I tried to look up the AKey the info was greyed out. If I do this again, will I have to go through the same process with Verizon and take the risk of them looking back and seeing that I've already done this once?

John

Verizon xv6800 - Radio: 3.39.10
No2Chem 5067 - Page Pool 8.85

Major Programs: PocketInformant Beta 8+, eWallet Beta, Pocket Quicken 2.5, Spb Mobile Shell 2.1.0/3363, WkTASK 1.1.7.3
Old 02-04-2008, 01:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by hai4488 View Post
Is this a hand-made cooked ROM or the officially release version by Sprint ? I have checked on htc.america but no update
Hand made cooked but extremely good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development