View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 01:41 PM
johnjirwin
PPCGeeks Regular

johnjirwin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
blazingwolf .... are you going to make a new .nbh file based on 5038? I am up and running from last week when I uploaded and loaded 5025 (which gave me Sprint stuff on my VERIZON xv6800) ...then I went and installed YOUR .nbh file based on 5024 (that's the last one I see still)

I was wondering if you are going to do one based on the 5038 that's out there or do I load the actual 5038 and then go back to your 5024 to catch all the verizon stuff.

Also, I did have to call verizon for the AKey (which they don't actually give out but rather do some stuff over the air to connect and corret the problem. I acted REAL dumb and gave them the excuse that I was using ActivSync and the xv6800 just started re-booting and doing weird stuff, etc! ) When I tried to look up the AKey the info was greyed out. If I do this again, will I have to go through the same process with Verizon and take the risk of them looking back and seeing that I've already done this once?

John

Verizon xv6800 - Radio: 3.39.10
No2Chem 5067 - Page Pool 8.85

Major Programs: PocketInformant Beta 8+, eWallet Beta, Pocket Quicken 2.5, Spb Mobile Shell 2.1.0/3363, WkTASK 1.1.7.3