PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 04:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sheetalc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Nope, not at all for me. I've been seeing allot of isses being radio related and I think that might be one of them. Try reflashing the radio again and then reflashing the ROM after and doing an IOTA after installing the IOTA .cab and see if that helps.

Whats IOTA? How do I do it and where is the .cab? Sorry, dont know abt this. I also have issues with my web pages getting stuck - at like 5 KB many times. Sometime my phone just wont ring and calls go to voicemail and I dont get voicemail notification until I initiate a call to someone I am sure its the radio and not no2chem's ROM.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

littlefreak is just getting started

Why does this version of 6.1 lack the new 6.1 home interface. I might be the only one here that hates the HTC Home Plugin Interface. I was realy looking foward to the new interface.

Did the leaked version of 6.1 you got just not have it? Ive noticed all the demos of this interface are done on the MotoQ if you got a rom from the MotoQ could you extract the 6.1 from it and put it on the titan?
Old 02-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

kongzifan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongzifan View Post
Email problem:

I flashed my mogul to no2chem 5049. Everything works except checking email.

I use the built-in "messaging" email client. And the server type is IMAP4.
However, it could not download the body of the messages, just the header.
After a very long time, it pops us two error messages, saying that it could not download the messages.

The "messaging" email clients works for the official 2.17.651rom.

Thanks for looking into this problem.
This problem is similar to the "gmail" problem mentioned in the first post, and is fixed by first giving a wrong user name, and then correcting it at prompt.

Strange but solved!

It's now a stable and very usable rom, great job, No2Chem, thank you for your effort in bringing us a good and working rom!
Old 03-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
Why does this version of 6.1 lack the new 6.1 home interface. I might be the only one here that hates the HTC Home Plugin Interface. I was realy looking foward to the new interface.

Did the leaked version of 6.1 you got just not have it? Ive noticed all the demos of this interface are done on the MotoQ if you got a rom from the MotoQ could you extract the 6.1 from it and put it on the titan?
All of the original photos of 6.1, like the ones from the MotoQ, are the smartphone version of WM6.1. The touchscreen (Professional) version lacks the carousel interface that you're thinking of. Wasn't implented in this version. At least not on the Kaiser version.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

I might be the only one who's bothered to try, but Windows Live still doesn't work. At least not when cooking into a ROM using the basekits. I haven't tried installing it via CAB on the regular ROM releases... but this rom is a deal breaker if it doesn't run Live.

It opens but doesn't recognize any network connection and will not allow setup or sign-on. Anyone else experience it?
Old 03-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gman5000 is becoming a great contributor

Honestly installing Windows Live via cook method, i know nothing about. I haven't gottin chef status yet. But as far as installing it in No2Chem nueROM 5049 via cab it works great. So far i love this Rom, No2Chem is the really man. However i am having one problem and it is with GPS. Every so often, mostly often, my location is off by a few blocks or so. Can any body help me with this ? I love this Rom but cannot seem to figure out why GPS is not getting a proper fix
Old 03-01-2008, 03:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

If anyone knows how I can get the carasel design or even just point me to a leaked rom that has the carasel in it. Im a perty good software engineer. Just getting into WM stuff but shouldn't be that complicated Ive done alot of work with other windows systems. Thanks...
Old 03-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

r u talking about the cube

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-01-2008, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Kinda like the cube, but its integrated into the home page. Not a seperate interface. It looks very nice. Search for 6.1 demo it shows it off. If its not gonna be possable to get on my mogul. Ill just have to crack down and write my own when I get time....
Old 03-01-2008, 03:48 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

the spb mobile shell 2.0 beta sounds like what your lookin for heres the link. keep in mind its still a beta.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lwpU2OEVQmo

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development