PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint

rjc02648 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

I'm loving the new ROM but for some weird reason, my storage card is no longer detected despite several soft resets, taking it out, powering down powering up putting it back in, (only options on my phone are Device and Extended ROM). I had to do a reflash to see it again and now it's happened.

Otherwise I LOVE this ROM. Any suggestions?
Old 02-25-2008, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc02648 View Post
I'm loving the new ROM but for some weird reason, my storage card is no longer detected despite several soft resets, taking it out, powering down powering up putting it back in, (only options on my phone are Device and Extended ROM). I had to do a reflash to see it again and now it's happened.

Otherwise I LOVE this ROM. Any suggestions?
flash your card with your pc to fat32...if you got things on it..just drag them to desktop through pc..reflash sd card.then you can put the stuff back on..should work.

make sure to hit that rep if it helps ya.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul ,treo 755p

rolo918 is a n00b

my infrared (beam) is not working any help anyone rom 5049 ???
Old 02-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

anyone who is having problems with mail2web...
go to activesync and uncheck the ssl encryption box.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

frazmanw is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to frazmanw Send a message via MSN to frazmanw Send a message via Yahoo to frazmanw

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Here are the registry settings

Restore/Remove clock on top bar

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\]
"ShowTitleBarClock"=1 (enable)
"ShowTitleBarClock"=0 (disable)

Show Time,Date,both or Battery on top bar at Today screen

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\]
Time:
"ShowTitleBarClock"=1 / "TBOpt"=1
Date:
"ShowTitleBarClock"=1 / "TBOpt"=2
Both:
"ShowTitleBarClock"=1 / "TBOpt"=3
Nothing:
"ShowTitleBarClock"=1 / "TBOpt"=0
Battery:
"ShowTitleBarClock"=0 / "TBOpt"=1

You may have to add TBOpt dword value if it doesn't exist. These settings won't take effect until a soft reset.
I have tried this. When I set it to have no clock or battery Icon, I get the rest of my icons cut off. ie. My signal meter etc. I have my battery icon from QuickMenu 2.7 that I perfer because it reads the 1% incriments from No2chem's battery.dll. and I have the clock from HTC Home Custimization.

Is there a way to remove these and have the other icons move over or at least not get cut off?

Thanks
Old 02-25-2008, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

KingGanon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to KingGanon

i've been using this rom since the first release, and its great (minus a few bugs, but it seems to be standard on WM6). anywayz, im having a problem using wmwifirouter with the latest release, 5049. everytime i try, it gets to the last step before its finished, "Connected, Waiting for ICS." does anyone else have this problem? or is there something im doing wrong, thanks

edit --> i also noticed that with 5049, my evdo arrows are always lit, unless i turn off the data connection. any idea why?

Check Out GameFly

RIP Sprint Mogul: 3/3/08
Hello Sprint Touch

Last edited by KingGanon; 02-25-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:52 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

well i flashed 5049 last night and i must say that i am now a complete NO2CHEM beleiver! this was the easiest upgrade experience ever for me... next up i'll finally venture into the basekits, oh and also re-formatting my sd card so that i can flash from it from now on... i'm still looking into the UC text file edit, i'm laying off on it only because it seems tedious.

GREAT WORK NO2CHEM brilliant work as always!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-25-2008, 07:56 PM
N00b

motrid is a n00b

No2Chem,

I loaded your latest release and still have the problem of messages getting "stuck" in the outbox and sent multiple times. I see that some others have the problem, but many don't. Any ideas at all to solve my problem? I would be happy to send an email to a test account to you can see first hand how the problem occurs.

Thanks motrid
Old 02-25-2008, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazmanw View Post
I have tried this. When I set it to have no clock or battery Icon, I get the rest of my icons cut off. ie. My signal meter etc. I have my battery icon from QuickMenu 2.7 that I perfer because it reads the 1% incriments from No2chem's battery.dll. and I have the clock from HTC Home Custimization.

Is there a way to remove these and have the other icons move over or at least not get cut off?

Thanks
yes have a look

i am using quick menu's percentage and the default battery icon.

Last edited by kaos; 02-25-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

kongzifan is a n00b

There is one problem with Mdict (http://www.octopus-studio.com/index.en.htm), which, if you haven't already know, is an excellent dictionary software.

In the original sprint 2.17.651 rom, if Mdict is mininized, it would minimize to an icon on the upper left corner of the screen, and we can do on-the-fly dictionary query by selecting the word and then click that icon on the upper left corner.
(We need to enable this feature of in Mdict first, by Toos->Options->Online Lookup->Check "Show picker icon on task bar")

However, in the No2Chem rom 5049, if Mdict is minimized, there's no such icon on the upper left corner. Is there any way to fix this?

Another question: I like the task manager on the upper right corner of the original "3.16 Sprint unoffical gps enabled rom" very much. And I understand that it was removed in the No2Chem rom because we want to keep the rom clean. Is there any way to add it back?

Sorry for taking your time and thank you for looking into these two problems!

Last edited by kongzifan; 02-25-2008 at 11:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development