PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 12:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtpusher View Post
well.. my problems were not related to THIS rom... i installed the basic leaked rom, and still am having issues with the bluetooth controller.

after initial installation everything works perfect. then after a powerdown the headset won't trigger the recognition software.

off i go to find a solution...
strange. some people said it was working great, maybe they didn't test it long enough...
Old 02-02-2008, 03:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

jbbosu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jbbosu Send a message via MSN to jbbosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5A3UD8SB

it doesn't, what beta test are you talking about?
I was referring to the leaked 3.1x GPS/Rev. A ROM..that seemed to have the OEM task manager closer.

Another note:

You guys notice any problems with the HTC Home 6-tab? When installed, it messes up the battery/time/date icon in the top right hand corner. Plus the weather wasn't working even the the HTC home customizer.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbosu View Post
I was referring to the leaked 3.1x GPS/Rev. A ROM..that seemed to have the OEM task manager closer.

Another note:

You guys notice any problems with the HTC Home 6-tab? When installed, it messes up the battery/time/date icon in the top right hand corner. Plus the weather wasn't working even the the HTC home customizer.
Weather works for me, yes the HTC home messes up the icon, you need to change a registry key back

the task manager that came with the leaked rom (x-button) was removed. I used wktask, and putting it in would defeat the purpose of a clean rom.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P4000, UTStarcom 6700, HTC S720, Moto Q, Moto Q9c
Carrier: TELUS

phuangk is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbosu View Post

Another note:

I guess u are using the version of HTC HOme that has old weather setting. Try to find a newer versoin of HTC Home or change a registry setting will solve this problem http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...eather+problem
Same thing with battery/time/date icon problem, there is an registry key you can remove to solve this problem.

Last edited by phuangk; 02-02-2008 at 03:30 AM.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

srtpusher is becoming a great contributor
ok... i have isolated what i do that causes this.

when i install voice commander, as i said, everything works PERFECT. i press and hold headset button (plantronics 855), the head set beeps, and then the voice command beeps, and the mic icon is displayed on the taskbar. then after a soft reset, when trying to activate VC by the headset, it no longer triggers the VC, but opens the dialer screen and then the headset hangs open. i have to uncheck headset in bluetooth > settings then recheck it.

after that i can't get it to work right.

something is being changed in the reg between the time i install the program and test it out. then after a soft reset, something is overwritten or changed and then no more headset control.

Last edited by srtpusher; 02-02-2008 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:40 AM
N00b
Carrier: sprint hoes

Massdes07 is a n00b
the gps location on google maps has me off the coast of africa and im in the usa lol, and the mogul isnt recognizing my sd card at all. what are the solutions to my problems
Old 02-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massdes07 View Post
the gps location on google maps has me off the coast of africa and im in the usa lol, and the mogul isnt recognizing my sd card at all. what are the solutions to my problems
The coast of Nigeria is where it puts the map as soon as you press GPS. It finds you once you get a lock on some satellites... I was laughing at that. Showed my friends and they got a kick out of it
Old 02-02-2008, 10:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtpusher View Post
well.. my problems were not related to THIS rom... i installed the basic leaked rom, and still am having issues with the bluetooth controller.

after initial installation everything works perfect. then after a powerdown the headset won't trigger the recognition software.

off i go to find a solution...
Try this:

"make a new sting value in hklm\software\oem\Voice Command\ and then make the string value as name: path and the string value string: \Program Files\Voice Command\voicecmd.exe and then soft reset"

The quote is from earlier in this thread.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 02-02-2008, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

jude_b23 is keeping up the good workjude_b23 is keeping up the good work
Thanks for the 6.1 rom, its amazing

repped up
Old 02-02-2008, 12:59 PM
N00b
Carrier: sprint hoes

Massdes07 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
The coast of Nigeria is where it puts the map as soon as you press GPS. It finds you once you get a lock on some satellites... I was laughing at that. Showed my friends and they got a kick out of it
it wont recognize my sd card at all, should i reformat?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development