View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 03:11 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbosu View Post
I was referring to the leaked 3.1x GPS/Rev. A ROM..that seemed to have the OEM task manager closer.

Another note:

You guys notice any problems with the HTC Home 6-tab? When installed, it messes up the battery/time/date icon in the top right hand corner. Plus the weather wasn't working even the the HTC home customizer.
Weather works for me, yes the HTC home messes up the icon, you need to change a registry key back

the task manager that came with the leaked rom (x-button) was removed. I used wktask, and putting it in would defeat the purpose of a clean rom.