PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
Will IOTA ever be in working condition on this ROM?
probably not if the cab isn't working, until sprint releases a new cab
Old 02-01-2008, 09:54 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
You could always log on to Sprint's website if you're having data problems and update your Vision password too... it reprovisions the phone instantly.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

JRider is just getting started
Any way to get Windows Live? I do use it, and wonder if I can install it from CAB or something. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jbbosu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jbbosu Send a message via MSN to jbbosu
Can someone confirm that this 6.1 ROM doesn't have the built-in "x-button" app like the beta test had?

Thanks
Old 02-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRider View Post
Any way to get Windows Live? I do use it, and wonder if I can install it from CAB or something. Thanks!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5A3UD8SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbosu View Post
Can someone confirm that this 6.1 ROM doesn't have the built-in "x-button" app like the beta test had?

Thanks
it doesn't, what beta test are you talking about?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
whats up with the battery meter? when using the htc plugin?like the date from the wm6.1 is messing the way it looks up or something.is there away to fix that? I found a cab on here some where i installed ...it makes the battery appear solid.but when in roam data connect symbol is all white.Is there any way just to make the battery display right?or fix the white data roam symbol?

this is cab i used
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1201848532
Old 02-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
whats up with the battery meter? when using the htc plugin?like the date from the wm6.1 is messing the way it looks up or something.is there away to fix that? I found a cab on here some where i installed ...it makes the battery appear solid.but when in roam data connect symbol is all white.Is there any way just to make the battery display right?or fix the white data roam symbol?

this is cab i used
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1201848532
title bar is kinda quirky, ill try a fix in the next release
Old 02-01-2008, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

srtpusher is becoming a great contributor
ok.. here is the problem i am having. i am posting here since i do not know if it is due to this rom. also i saw that two people in this thread are running voice command on this rom too. i have done a hard reset so it is a clean version of this rom that i have installed.

this rom has no voice command built in to it, so i have installed microsoft voice command 1.6 - the version with the BT confirmation working. after installing, and setting the buttons for voice command, I can press and hold my bluetooth and it will trigger the mic to sense a command. every thing works great. notifications and confirmations through the headset.

this works for a little while. then, it stops triggering the microphone icon. i can still press the button on the phone, but it no longer accept commands for the voice command from the headset. it instead calls up the dialer screen, but won't trigger the voice recognition.

any pointers? i am going to go back to leaked rom to see if it is maybe a rom issue.

also - this rom no longer asks for my passcode when pairing my bluetooth
Old 02-01-2008, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
title bar is kinda quirky, ill try a fix in the next release
sweet.thanks... from what im hearing the official is dropping any where from mid February to end of march..

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtpusher View Post
this rom no longer asks for my passcode when pairing my bluetooth
Same for me.Didn't ask .mine works..never use voice recognition so cant comment on that.

Last edited by kaos; 02-01-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

srtpusher is becoming a great contributor
well.. my problems were not related to THIS rom... i installed the basic leaked rom, and still am having issues with the bluetooth controller.

after initial installation everything works perfect. then after a powerdown the headset won't trigger the recognition software.

off i go to find a solution...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development