PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

armorforsleep is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to armorforsleep
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

My one and only problem with the ROM is the ear piece and speaker phone volume, I was able to fix it with the audiopara from pdaphonehome, but I tried copying it to this ROM and it doesn't work, I just get complete silence.

I also noticed that the file size of No2's is bigger than the stock sprint and modded audiopara. I have no idea what to do in the nueAudio program in this ROM.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
you wont need to do anything for Sprint Nav. I also work for them and i uploaded a custom ROM and loaded the SprintNav program and worked fine first time. i know there is a program out there, some custom ROMs have it. i think its called Field Test or something. Somebody please correct me if i am wrong but im pretty sure
field test is in the windows folder....use resco enable to show all hidden content...its like prego....its in there. ^_^

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

snarfnarf is a n00b

Wow this ROM is super quick. Only problem I have is for some reason, active sync will not work for me. Tried build 5046 and 5047. The unofficial GPS ROM syncs just fine though. Anyone know what might be the problem?
Old 02-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul 6800

Dbdubb is a n00b

I just loaded this new radio and when I try to use SprintNav it starts up...i go to get directions, traffic info, etc.. and it will sit there at the GPS screen then finally time out and say either weak signal or my settings are incorrect, I know my settings are good, and I am standing outside even in open area for good signal...no dice...any ideas? I havent' loaded no2chem's rom yet just updated my radio to 3.16. I am going to update to no2chems tonight....any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarfnarf View Post
Wow this ROM is super quick. Only problem I have is for some reason, active sync will not work for me. Tried build 5046 and 5047. The unofficial GPS ROM syncs just fine though. Anyone know what might be the problem?
did you uncheck advance networking in usb setting on phone? also i had it on my pc once where it wouldn't sync cause i had so many profiles from flashing like everyday another version..lol just delete some profiles if thats the case....your contacts should remain being their under outlook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbdubb View Post
I just loaded this new radio and when I try to use SprintNav it starts up...i go to get directions, traffic info, etc.. and it will sit there at the GPS screen then finally time out and say either weak signal or my settings are incorrect, I know my settings are good, and I am standing outside even in open area for good signal...no dice...any ideas? I havent' loaded no2chem's rom yet just updated my radio to 3.16. I am going to update to no2chems tonight....any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
you mean radio 3.27 the sprint beta was 3.16 build.lol i honestly can't say I have heard so many mixed reviews on it working and then not...I know mine works flawless....Try relashing no2chems...remember to unlock phone first...then test it out...try to keep this on no2chems rom....there is a sprint beta 3.16 thread..if you keep that and reflash and still no luvk post the issues found there....

Last edited by kaos; 02-28-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

ehanhan is just getting started

I had upgraded to the GPS rom and I flashed the newest Nue build about a week ago.

I must say I am having issues I never did before. The phone frequently locks up when running mulitple programs and if not locking up , then it will suddenly become very very sluggish until I reboot it.

My battery life is crazy. Previously I would go all day using data connection and voice calls with my battery dipping below 50% only after hours of heavy usage. Now with the Nue rom, I get flucutations all day. Sometimes my battery life dips to below 40% and on a reboot, is magically back near 100%... Weird bugs for me that I haven't encountered previously with all my prior flashes of the device
Old 02-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbdubb View Post
The gps/ rev a radio is 3.27...... i dont even think there is a radio 3.16, but there is a rom 3.16, which again would operate off of radio 3.27... catch my drift?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post
I had upgraded to the GPS rom and I flashed the newest Nue build about a week ago.

I must say I am having issues I never did before. The phone frequently locks up when running mulitple programs and if not locking up , then it will suddenly become very very sluggish until I reboot it.

My battery life is crazy. Previously I would go all day using data connection and voice calls with my battery dipping below 50% only after hours of heavy usage. Now with the Nue rom, I get flucutations all day. Sometimes my battery life dips to below 40% and on a reboot, is magically back near 100%... Weird bugs for me that I haven't encountered previously with all my prior flashes of the device
backup everything and reflash the rom again, sometimes this can happen. if problems persist i would trouble shoot the apps you have installed....
Old 02-28-2008, 08:47 PM
tt7
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tt7 is just getting started

Has anyone else noticed an odd soft humming/fuzzy buzzing coming out of their rear speaker on occasion after loading this rom, it is especially prevalent when sliding out the keyboard?
Old 02-28-2008, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Splitter is becoming a great contributor

Up on this ROM for more than an week... perfect with one exception: I can't send mail. I can receive it, but can't send it.

EVERYTHING else works.

Great job N2C.

http://www.antiterrornet.com

...because even you would fly 10000 miles to smoke a camel.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development