PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 01:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul 6800

Dbdubb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

thanks for the response, got another one...any particular way I can tell that I am using GPS? I have loaded the ROM and am installing SprintNav (since i work for them its free for me) do i need to configure anything for it to work? thanks in advance
Old 02-28-2008, 01:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul 6800

Dbdubb is a n00b

while i am at it I was extracting the RAR file for install and there is a ton of stuff in there, since I am installing it via micsd do i just put the .nbh file on the card? if not what do I need to put on the card when i load the rom? thanks in advance..
Old 02-28-2008, 02:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i packed that file doe no2chem...run the file called ruu rom utility update....it will install nbh....make sure to unlock spl first.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-28-2008, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i finally took the jump, and after some eff-ups with vista, im successfully running this rom now. Does indeed feel MUCH snappier with EVERYTHING. Initial boot with GPS took 27 seconds to lock on to 7 sats!!!! Im really please with this, the ram in this rom means nothing. Even at 2 megs left it still feels just as fast as after a soft reset. Thanks NO2

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

ok- i have a question, I have two folders, one called productivity, and Internet, both in the programs shell, but both folders empty. I searched for Productivity from within this thread, and no results. Were these two folders intentionally left empty because office is part of the start menu? And the same for the internet folder?
Old 02-28-2008, 12:01 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbdubb View Post
while i am at it I was extracting the RAR file for install and there is a ton of stuff in there, since I am installing it via micsd do i just put the .nbh file on the card? if not what do I need to put on the card when i load the rom? thanks in advance..
you will have to rename the ruu-signed.nbh file to TITAIMG
.nbh and place that file on the root directory of the FAT32 formatted microSD card and put your phone in bootloader mode
Old 02-28-2008, 12:03 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbdubb View Post
thanks for the response, got another one...any particular way I can tell that I am using GPS? I have loaded the ROM and am installing SprintNav (since i work for them its free for me) do i need to configure anything for it to work? thanks in advance
you wont need to do anything for Sprint Nav. I also work for them and i uploaded a custom ROM and loaded the SprintNav program and worked fine first time. i know there is a program out there, some custom ROMs have it. i think its called Field Test or something. Somebody please correct me if i am wrong but im pretty sure
Old 02-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
ok- i have a question, I have two folders, one called productivity, and Internet, both in the programs shell, but both folders empty. I searched for Productivity from within this thread, and no results. Were these two folders intentionally left empty because office is part of the start menu? And the same for the internet folder?
I wondered about that too, maybe no2chem was just helping us all stay better organized? I'm betting they were taken from whatever setup he has for his personal use.

If you dont want em they can easily be removed though....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-28-2008, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

armorforsleep is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to armorforsleep
Thumbs up Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

I just wanted to stop by, and like so many here, I finally took the plunge and put No2's ROM on my Mogul...and holy crap!! This thing is like a whole new phone, EVERYTHING is waaaaaayyy faster, and people are so hungup on the memory free at start, and just like the previous poster said, even all the way down to nothing, this thing just zips along. No longer am I going to the HTC x-button every 2 mins to make sure everything is closed, I don't even have that installed anymore...

Anyway, I just want to say thank you to No2chem for this amazing ROM, and maybe HTC can hire you to engineer for them, since you obviously know more about this thing than they do!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
I just wanted to stop by, and like so many here, I finally took the plunge and put No2's ROM on my Mogul...and holy crap!! This thing is like a whole new phone, EVERYTHING is waaaaaayyy faster, and people are so hungup on the memory free at start, and just like the previous poster said, even all the way down to nothing, this thing just zips along. No longer am I going to the HTC x-button every 2 mins to make sure everything is closed, I don't even have that installed anymore...

Anyway, I just want to say thank you to No2chem for this amazing ROM, and maybe HTC can hire you to engineer for them, since you obviously know more about this thing than they do!!!!
in a perfect world, he would be hiring them since he already pwns thier products!! I'd gladly work for him as a PR rep, it would be the easiest job in the ppc industry!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development