View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 12:03 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbdubb View Post
thanks for the response, got another one...any particular way I can tell that I am using GPS? I have loaded the ROM and am installing SprintNav (since i work for them its free for me) do i need to configure anything for it to work? thanks in advance
you wont need to do anything for Sprint Nav. I also work for them and i uploaded a custom ROM and loaded the SprintNav program and worked fine first time. i know there is a program out there, some custom ROMs have it. i think its called Field Test or something. Somebody please correct me if i am wrong but im pretty sure