PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 11:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

so i picked up my phone and it was LOCKED and i never locked it and I couldnt figure out the password so guess what I had to HARD RESET...Why on earth did this happen? I know there is an issue with soft resets and device lock in wm6 but I havent used this since i upgraded to this ROM!!!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
so i picked up my phone and it was LOCKED and i never locked it and I couldnt figure out the password so guess what I had to HARD RESET...Why on earth did this happen? I know there is an issue with soft resets and device lock in wm6 but I havent used this since i upgraded to this ROM!!!
Same thing happened with me, but a soft reset fixed it for a little while.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i tried several soft resets, and then its like the phone just got pissed and stop responding to the "unlock" button. Im back to normal now, i just hope this doesnt happen again.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thats crazy....I never had that happen thank god....Been on no2chems since 25....flashed every build up...

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 03-04-2008, 11:42 AM
VIP Member

yeah, i had 2.17, 3.16, and NO2's build 5049, and this is the first time it ever happened to me.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

lodaccorp is a n00b

Quote:
that happen to me yesterday also.

a soft reset fixed it.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:46 AM
VIP Member

im baffled by this wack ****...if i could have soft reset, I wouldnt be so pissed, but I had to hard reset. I mean my phone is back to normal, but i still wanna see if NO2 has an explanation for this or at least some type of incite.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you know i never flashed up to the 49 nbh.. i just turned my 48 into 49 with the battery cab and led cab....maybe problem be some where in 49...I think i remember some others reporting issues with 49 on some battery dll issues or led..but i read the cabs worked better..why i stuck with 48...i just packaged 49 for no2chem up for rapid....I was going to wait on 50..cause hes fixing a lot of issues form what he said a few pages back.....I would use like sprite to be safe...that way if it happens again you can restore your stuff fast...instead of a total reinstall.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: AT&T

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I had the same issue - The lock screen that comes up is not the simple pin, rather the alpha numeric lock screen. No password that I enter seems to be taken - after a soft reset the device booted properly. It happens a few times a week - using 5049.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kilmarac is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Same thing happened here yesterday, but I soft reset and was fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development