PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JOJO4SHOW is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

soo i did it and it mest up the motherboard internally the power button didnt work anymore good thing i have insurance
Old 03-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJO4SHOW View Post
soo i did it and it mest up the motherboard internally the power button didnt work anymore good thing i have insurance
are you shuuurrrreee? how do you know?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
my ir beam works fine.... if you're having beam trouble, i'd almost suggest waiting for build 5050 since you'll need to reflash at that point anyway to upgrade. if it doesnt work with the first flash, then reflash till it operates...
when wiil the new build be avalible???
Old 03-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

No2chem hasnt said when it will drop, but he's said it will be soon. He's usually very quick with the updates, but he also did say that this would be a major release (build 5050)
Old 03-04-2008, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

when no2chem is finished...lol most likely within next week...

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 03-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

release soon, fixing minor extrom issue...
Old 03-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work

I think I just grabbed 5050 from FTP... does it has some issues?
Old 03-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by osva View Post
I think I just grabbed 5050 from FTP... does it has some issues?
yes, your extrom wont appear =p.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ok, so its up - w/pagepool set at 2mb. OS will appear a little laggy after first boot, but it should resolve itself quickly.
as usual, let me know of any issues (can't reproduce that password issue, but let me know if you see it in this rom).

Some other performance tweaks added... let me know if you encounter problems . im looking into the extrom issue now...

Last edited by no2chem; 03-04-2008 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
is there any fix for the infrared beam or does it just not work??
i know about the ir issue, but can't figure it out. i know others are working on it as well

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development