PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 03:01 AM
Lurker

Particleman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Having trouble installing programs from my card. It tells me immediately that its unsuccessful. Furthermore, if I try to access files from my card I get error code 1064: an exception occurred in the service when handling the control. Any ideas?

Btw - this is my favorite rom. Thank you for devoting so much of your time and effort to this project.

Last edited by Particleman; 02-05-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Particleman View Post
Having trouble installing programs from my card. It tells me immediately that its unsuccessful. Furthermore, if I try to access files from my card I get error code 1064: an exception occurred in the service when handling the control. Any ideas?

Btw - this is my favorite rom. Thank you for devoting so much of your time and effort to this project.
did you possibly upgrade from the last build and not read the warning notice?

also,where are you getting this error from?
Old 02-05-2008, 03:17 AM
Lurker

Particleman is a n00b
Upgraded from 5025. I get the error using the regular file explorer upon trying to initially install my applications.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I am also experiencing this issue. My cabs on the card from before say the install is unsuccessful, and if i try to delete them, they give me a error saying there a system file, then it says "Problem deleting file 'xxx'". If i check, then uncheck the encryption button, itll work for one install, but then i have to reboot the phone
Old 02-05-2008, 03:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

leebu is a n00b
I went from 5035 to 5039 with no stops between and I can't do anything with the microSD card in a Mogul. Won't install from it, won't let me copy a file from it to internal storage and won't let me delete anything. It wasn't encrypted and I've check and the encryption flag is not turned on. For the moment, I've just removed the card...
Old 02-05-2008, 03:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Artanis is keeping up the good workArtanis is keeping up the good work
Cool Ownmorfeet..,

Had same problem two days ago. currently running 6.1 and loving it. Thanks N2C

ITEMS NEEDED:
STOCK 2.17 rom,
STOCK/LEAKED 3.16 rom
No2Chem 6.1b rom and empty ruu pack
NEW UNLOCKER.

unzip empty ruu pack and N2C 6.1 rom. move .nbh file to empty ruu pack dir.

Follow this...
Flash 2.17 rom, allow complete boot.
UNLOCK phone.
Flash leaked stock 3.17 rom. allow complete boot.
... hold (POWER) (CAMERA) (SOFTRESET) to jump to boot load screen.
run RUU from empty pack. complete boot and enjoy.

hope this helps.

im lovin this rom. have some reg items to change but I wanna give it a solid week of testing different apps before major custmizations.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:38 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
I am also experiencing this issue. My cabs on the card from before say the install is unsuccessful, and if i try to delete them, they give me a error saying there a system file, then it says "Problem deleting file 'xxx'". If i check, then uncheck the encryption button, itll work for one install, but then i have to reboot the phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebu View Post
I went from 5035 to 5039 with no stops between and I can't do anything with the microSD card in a Mogul. Won't install from it, won't let me copy a file from it to internal storage and won't let me delete anything. It wasn't encrypted and I've check and the encryption flag is not turned on. For the moment, I've just removed the card...
weird. ill look into it some more.... you wouldn't happen to have fat16 cards would you... everything seems to be working fine for me......

Last edited by no2chem; 02-05-2008 at 03:45 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Lurker

Particleman is a n00b
how do i check the format?

edit: Tried two different cards and received the error with both. Also, both cards work without any problems in my computer.

Last edited by Particleman; 02-05-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

leebu is a n00b
I'm running a Sandisk 4gb microSD so I don't think I could use fat16 if I wanted too.. I'm pretty sure its fat32.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
weird. ill look into it some more.... you wouldn't happen to have fat16 cards would you... everything seems to be working fine for me......
Old 02-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebu View Post
I'm running a Sandisk 4gb microSD so I don't think I could use fat16 if I wanted too.. I'm pretty sure its fat32.
better question.. are you all using sdhc cards?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development