PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
aight sorry to bug you bro and all but after getting everything installed on the newest version of your rom i noticed when i started to run the sprint navigation that it doesn't even give you a chance to be able to get the navigation going. it asks you to but even though i have the data package with the unlimited navigation. doesn't even give you the option like it used to, to bypass it for the free 1 day trial. so should i call sprint to get this figured out or is there a known workaround for this to get it to read my data package that i have. thanks again for releasing this so quick and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
telenav is working for me.... do you really have telenav on your account?
Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Oh crap... Im not even kidding with this

I had a dream that I was on my computer, and for some reason BitDefender popped up saying that WM 6.1 has been released for the Titan and is ready for download. And I was the first to post a thread with the link lol.

How weird is that... I'm dead serious though!

Keep the great work coming no2chem!

Oh and I attatched my new windows bootscreen! If you want me to make you one that has your name and number (instead of mine) and a random 'serial' number at the bottom, just pm me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg welcomehead.96 mod.jpg (18.7 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

jude_b23 is keeping up the good workjude_b23 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Oh crap... Im not even kidding with this

I had a dream that I was on my computer, and for some reason BitDefender popped up saying that WM 6.1 has been released for the Titan and is ready for download. And I was the first to post a thread with the link lol.

How weird is that... I'm dead serious though!

Keep the great work coming no2chem!

Oh and I attatched my new windows bootscreen! If you want me to make you one that has your name and number (instead of mine) and a random 'serial' number at the bottom, just pm me!

thats it, no more hacking and tweaking for you.
no more wet dreams for you. enough no more tweaking
Old 02-06-2008, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
build 5041 is up, should fix problems with sprint nav, and some file folder issues. the programs issue is still there - im still trying to figure it out, might have to do with caching.
Well unfortunately I am still having the "Refresh" problem with folders. Nothing shows up in real time, I have to always refresh the folder list to see any changes I make.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

meatlocker is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
Well unfortunately I am still having the "Refresh" problem with folders. Nothing shows up in real time, I have to always refresh the folder list to see any changes I make.
He said that he was still working on that issue when he announced .41.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3Dâ„¢

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
aight sorry to bug you bro and all but after getting everything installed on the newest version of your rom i noticed when i started to run the sprint navigation that it doesn't even give you a chance to be able to get the navigation going. it asks you to but even though i have the data package with the unlimited navigation. doesn't even give you the option like it used to, to bypass it for the free 1 day trial. so should i call sprint to get this figured out or is there a known workaround for this to get it to read my data package that i have. thanks again for releasing this so quick and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
could be what i had happening on the build before 40.Was that i was flashing like a mad man.I actually lost my username as well as mdn and other setting.Check those are correct as original.If you have a major issue.hit me up on palringo we can figure out whats going on.Cause its golden working fine for me.I thank you no2chem as well as added rep for ya.you rock man keep up the good work

EDIT///

Only issue i have found is screen alignment proves unresponsive through settings>system>screen>alignment..
It opens fine.But doesnt respond to the stylus to set it up....Its not to far off.just slightly on my mogul.most noticible when scrolling through folders.You have to have they stylus right against the side to do so.so slightly out.

Last edited by kaos; 02-06-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:29 AM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
no2chem,

Could you confirm beam functionality on your device? I have tried to get beam to turn on within build 5038 & 5040 with no success. I have checked the "Recieve all beams" and attempted activation through comm manager with no luck.

Before I claim that my personal device is in error, I wanted to verify that you (or anyone else for that matter) was experiencing the same.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Hey no2chem, you're pushing out updates like no tomorrow...hope you're getting some rest.

But did you mention anything about what size the pagepool is on this ROM? Because despite the ROM being extremely responsive, the RAM situation is harendous! With minor amount of programs installed and only SPB Insight as the extra today plugin, I'm getting 13-14MB after a soft reset!

So I was wondering if there aren't any issues with a pagepool lower than say 6 (if thats what you have it set at) then we might try lowering it. And actually, I may try doing that with the latest build (5041) tomorrow because i want to see how much I have remaining after today's use.

One additional question, how come you took out the Align Screen feature at first startup? The alignment is majorly off so that was a much needed feature...instead of manually going to align the screen later.

Last edited by rvashi; 02-06-2008 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Added a question
Old 02-06-2008, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Eclipsi01 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsi01 View Post
I noticed it with 5025 but have the same thing with my 5038 I have loaded now. GPS works awesome though. Is it possible to get voice activation back too?
Does anyone have the Voice Activation CAB available? I'd like to put it back.

no2chem, thanks so far with everything, but did you have any luck with the bluetooth?
Anyone else having a loss of functionality with their bluetooth such as no auto-dialing when hitting the button on the blutooth, and no hangup of call while hitting the button?
Old 02-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsi01 View Post
Anyone else having a loss of functionality with their bluetooth such as no auto-dialing when hitting the button on the blutooth, and no hangup of call while hitting the button?
I'm not having any loss of functionality with my bluetooth headset. I am using the Motorola H700. Now this has not been tested with 5041 but 5038 and prior were all working fine.

Last edited by rvashi; 02-06-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Quote corrected

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development