PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 02:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800 Mogul

Raithan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Lol, yeah you are because the previous 2 pages are about that problem It hasn't quite been resolved yet though.

Hm.. doh.. I read the previous couple pages to this one and the closest thing I saw before I posted was people saying you had to refresh the directory before a new file would show up.. But I'm not even able to transfer files to the ppc..
Old 02-06-2008, 02:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
hmm. i see that problem. seeing that i use sprintnav, expect this to be fixed quickly.
Thanks...I await patiently for a resolution.I even took my telenav folder off the last version.copied it to this.It actually loaded the first time launched.Showed yellow nav screen...Upon verifying account login failed.Then i tried launching it again.went right back to the white screen.

Last edited by kaos; 02-06-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
Thanks...I await patiently for a resolution.I even took my telenav folder off the last version.copied to to this.It actually loaded the first time launched.Showed yellow nav screen...Upon verifying account login failed.Then i tried launching it again.went right back to the white screen.
ha word i know i was soooo disappointed bro when i tried that and was talking with you i almost teared..... hopefully there will be an updated verion to this with working nav and if i have to reflash again to get it working it will be all good since this rom is awesome and well worth the extra work of flashing again.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:12 AM
c0w
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

c0w is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to c0w
you guys are paying 9.99/month for sprintnav right?
Old 02-06-2008, 03:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0w View Post
your suppose to.I called sprint and got it for free with the pro pack.after pulling some strings.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
ha word i know i was soooo disappointed bro when i tried that and was talking with you i almost teared..... hopefully there will be an updated verion to this with working nav and if i have to reflash again to get it working it will be all good since this rom is awesome and well worth the extra work of flashing again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0w View Post
i fixed it .... will be uploading for you guys soon.., and i get sprintnav with my plan...

Last edited by no2chem; 02-06-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:11 AM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
i fixed it .... will be uploading for you guys soon.., and i get sprintnav with my plan...
nice thank you please post and update me when you get it updated on the site thanks

Last edited by D/\SH; 02-06-2008 at 04:15 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
nice thank you please post and update me when you get it updated on the site thanks
build 5041 is up, should fix problems with sprint nav, and some file folder issues. the programs issue is still there - im still trying to figure it out, might have to do with caching.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:34 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
build 5041 is up, should fix problems with sprint nav, and some file folder issues. the programs issue is still there - im still trying to figure it out, might have to do with caching.
aight htanks for the work bro on getting this out the same night!! really needed this for work tomorrow night.... thanks again
Old 02-06-2008, 07:01 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
aight htanks for the work bro on getting this out the same night!! really needed this for work tomorrow night.... thanks again
aight sorry to bug you bro and all but after getting everything installed on the newest version of your rom i noticed when i started to run the sprint navigation that it doesn't even give you a chance to be able to get the navigation going. it asks you to but even though i have the data package with the unlimited navigation. doesn't even give you the option like it used to, to bypass it for the free 1 day trial. so should i call sprint to get this figured out or is there a known workaround for this to get it to read my data package that i have. thanks again for releasing this so quick and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development