PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800
Carrier: Sprint

mbartels is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soaknfused View Post
Here are some links to files I uploaded for you, I also sent the same to you in PM. Not knowing what you are currently running on your phone, I included a few things. If you are currently running the 3.16 ROM (you have GPS working) just flash to new one and you are good to go. If not, you need to get the 3.16 ROM on there first (let me know and I will upload that one for you as well)

Here are some rapidshare links to ROM build 5040 and the SPL you will need to flash first if you haven't already. I assume you already have the 3.16 ROM on your phone now? if not, you will need to flash that one first as No2's ROM is just the OS and not the radio.

MAKE SURE!!

1. Flash the SPL to 2.40 olipro by running the Hard-SPL-MFG. It will self extract to c:\ttn240mfg then run the ROMUpdateUtility program which will flash the new SPL that will allow you to load the new ROM.

2. you have already flashed the 3.16 ROM to get the latest radio on your phone.

3. Extract the .nbh file from the 5040 Build rar file and replace the RUU_signed.nbh file in the c:\ttn240mfg folder overwriting the one currently in there.

4. Run the same ROMUpdateUtility program located in that folder that you used to update your SPL, this time it will run the new .nbh flashing No2's WinMo 6.1 build 5040 to your phone. If you are using Vista, have an XP machine handy as you may need to exit bootloader using the titan_exitbl file which I will include as well for you.

I hope this helps you along the way, if I rambled or told you things you already know I apologize, just wanted to make sure

Here are the files:

6.1 ROM Build 5040
http://rapidshare.com/files/89437105..._5040.rar.html

HARD-SPL-MFG
http://rapidshare.com/files/89399311...L-MFG.exe.html

And finally, the titan_exitbl file to get out of the rainbow of death screen if that happens
http://rapidshare.com/files/89399568...xitbl.rar.html
Thanks a ton not only hosting the file but file the detailed explanation and for updating to the new build. I'm amazed at the willing folks have to help each other out.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:50 AM
Lurker

Particleman is a n00b
Flashed to the newest version - awesome. thank you
Old 02-06-2008, 01:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3Dâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Flashed everything works fine..One problem.with 40.When i start my sprint nav.The page is all white. but the back and go key are there. but dont function.any idea.I need my nav.I don't wanna have to drop back to last version.help.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
Flashed everything works fine..One problem.with 40.When i start my sprint nav.The page is all white. but the back and go key are there. but dont function.any idea.I need my nav.I don't wanna have to drop back to last version.help.
yeah i have the same problem as kaos does above and was wondering if there is a fix for this
Old 02-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
yeah i have the same problem as kaos does above and was wondering if there is a fix for this
hmm. i see that problem. seeing that i use sprintnav, expect this to be fixed quickly.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
i rebuilt this rom with telus customizations. Its the best rom i have ever used. Is is very stable , with pocket weather and a SBP phone plugin running steady 19 mb free ram.
But there is a small problem , when i use google maps , it looses data connection every 10 minutes or so. other people ar having the same problem. People think radio is the problem
Question is can we use 1.40 radio with this rom ?

thank you.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:19 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1jatt View Post
i rebuilt this rom with telus customizations. Its the best rom i have ever used. Is is very stable , with pocket weather and a SBP phone plugin running steady 19 mb free ram.
But there is a small problem , when i use google maps , it looses data connection every 10 minutes or so. other people ar having the same problem. People think radio is the problem
Question is can we use 1.40 radio with this rom ?

thank you.
no, unless you replace the oem directory with one from a 2.xx rom. haven't tried it yet, so can't say it'll work.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

a1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regulara1jatt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thank you . Your rom is too good .. so i have to live with radio 3.27
Old 02-06-2008, 02:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800 Mogul

Raithan is a n00b
Quick question for no2chem or anyone else than can answer..

I just flashed to this rom and all is working fine, everything went fine.. However, anytime i try to transfer files via USB w/ Activesync to my mogul my desktop PC tells me

"Cannot copy <file>: Access is denied.
Make sure your mobile device has sufficient memory, that the file is not set as read-only, and that you have permission to copy this file type."

It does it with all types of files though. cabs, mp3s, etc.

Am I missing something?
Old 02-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithan View Post
Quick question for no2chem or anyone else than can answer..

I just flashed to this rom and all is working fine, everything went fine.. However, anytime i try to transfer files via USB w/ Activesync to my mogul my desktop PC tells me

"Cannot copy <file>: Access is denied.
Make sure your mobile device has sufficient memory, that the file is not set as read-only, and that you have permission to copy this file type."

It does it with all types of files though. cabs, mp3s, etc.

Am I missing something?
Lol, yeah you are because the previous 2 pages are about that problem It hasn't quite been resolved yet though.
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development