PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Did you read the thread?

Did you read the thread?

Did you read the thread?

Did you read the thread?

Did you read the thread?

Did you read the thread?

It should but the connection will be Sprint PCS.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 01-31-2008, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

blubrown21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to blubrown21 Send a message via Yahoo to blubrown21
ok so i put this on now im stuck at my alltel screen any suggestions?
Old 01-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work
Do roms like this include the necessary sprint items to get your phone set up as quickly as it does for an oem rom release?

I flashed the 3.16 test rom with gps last week, and it runs great. Do these cooked roms include iota and what not so I can be up and running with minimal effort?

Also, since I already installed 3.16, does that mean my radio is already upgraded and I won't have to do anything with the radio before loading this rom with the new bootloader?

ty
Old 01-31-2008, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work
Blaze,

That's pretty funny...I actually did read the thread...I guess I must have missed that in a post...I will re-read.

EDIT: I think I found what you were referring to....the post says "yes it should work...but your connection name will be Sprint PCS".

What does this mean? am I connecting thru Sprint? or the text on the screen will say Sprint?

Thanks for you patience.

Last edited by sudermatt; 01-31-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

firebrain is just getting started
You won't be connecting thru sprint it will only say sprint
Old 01-31-2008, 12:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21
Quote:
Originally Posted by felosis View Post
i am flashing as we speak

bricked my phone :\
its very unlikely you bricked your phone...going by the fact you only have 6 posts you may want to go read the flashing for dummies thread and do a little homework first. the odds of you bricking your mogul are very minimal.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:28 PM
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudermatt View Post
Blaze,

That's pretty funny...I actually did read the thread...I guess I must have missed that in a post...I will re-read.

EDIT: I think I found what you were referring to....the post says "yes it should work...but your connection name will be Sprint PCS".

What does this mean? am I connecting thru Sprint? or the text on the screen will say Sprint?

Thanks for you patience.
Not completely sure as I haven't tried it.

I have been looking at this ROM and dcd's beta 2 to see if I can get the VZW stuff in to it. The ROM structures are different though as dcd broke the operator files out. If I get it working I will let you know.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

saketkutta is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to saketkutta
what to do with base

i downloaded both the files the rom file as well as the the base 5023.rar
now how am i supposed to use the files inside the rar package.

please explain
Old 01-31-2008, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work
Blaze & Fire,

Thanks for you quick responses. AS I said, I did read thru the thread, I just missed a sentence or two apparently.

But I have another important question. It seems there are still some provisioning questions. I had problems when I loaded dcd's GPS rom a couple days ago with not being able to connect to Verizon at all....had to call support...not fun trying to get help with fixing something I did that nulifies my warantee (sp?).

AnyWho...do you, obviously very smart individuals, think I will have similar problems with this rom?

Has any Verzon customer flashed this ROM?
Were you able to make and receive calls?

Thank you, again, for your patience.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudermatt View Post
Blaze & Fire,

Thanks for you quick responses. AS I said, I did read thru the thread, I just missed a sentence or two apparently.

But I have another important question. It seems there are still some provisioning questions. I had problems when I loaded dcd's GPS rom a couple days ago with not being able to connect to Verizon at all....had to call support...not fun trying to get help with fixing something I did that nulifies my warantee (sp?).

AnyWho...do you, obviously very smart individuals, think I will have similar problems with this rom?

Has any Verzon customer flashed this ROM?
Were you able to make and receive calls?

Thank you, again, for your patience.

You lost your Akey which seems to be a common occurrence for our phone. Not a big deal really as you just tell them you needed to hard reset and it wouldn't work. If you write the Akey down you should be able to use it again if you run in to this problem after another flash.

Will it happen if you flash this ROM? Unknown. You will have to try and find out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development