PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 09:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
^ You can change the pagepool to whatever you like, search for pagepool changer. Download it make your changes and flash.

Negative it does not work. It comes up with Nothing found. Invalid, unknown or encrypted Rom file. Select another.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX >> Mogul 6800 :-)
Carrier: Sprint

rgv_warrior is just getting started
Question Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Everything goes to device storage. It just installs from the cabs on your MiniSD. I am having huge lag issues on 5050 build. I believe its do to the small Page Pool. And yes my texts lag like no tomorrow! =)
Mikee4fun,

I like this setup but I have a question. If the ROM you are loading has an SDconfig file, will it run first and then look at the card afterward for a second SDconfig file to start the auto installation? Or, do you add this file to the storage area after you've completed your flash and then hard reset?

thanks in advance,

rw

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:03 PM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
Mikee4fun,

I like this setup but I have a question. If the ROM you are loading has an SDconfig file, will it run first and then look at the card afterward for a second SDconfig file to start the auto installation? Or, do you add this file to the storage area after you've completed your flash and then hard reset?

thanks in advance,

rw

Basically once you flash or hard reset on no2chems rom as long as you have the SDconfig.txt file on your storage card it will detect it and then start installing your cabs you asked it to. Once its done it will soft reset. Thats it. Just make sure the SDconfig.txt is in root on the MiniSD and you are set. Well and of course, you setup you SDconfig.txt file to point to the correct cabs you want to install.

Mikee
Old 03-05-2008, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by motrid View Post
No2chem,

First, I donated. Second, I am presently back running 2.17 because of the multiple messages using Exchange Server sent using either the leaked 3.16 or any of your ROMS.

Did you ever get an idea how to solve the problem? I had my IS guy look into it and he found that my Mogul just kept sending messages when synching for some period of time.

Thanks for all your help nad hard work.

motrid
Motrid,

I've been running 5048 and 5049 with no problems concerning the exchange server. I have three other mogul users doing the same thing with no issues. I'll keep an ear out to see if this comes up.

RW
Old 03-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by motrid View Post
No2chem,

First, I donated. Second, I am presently back running 2.17 because of the multiple messages using Exchange Server sent using either the leaked 3.16 or any of your ROMS.

Did you ever get an idea how to solve the problem? I had my IS guy look into it and he found that my Mogul just kept sending messages when synching for some period of time.

Thanks for all your help nad hard work.

motrid
might be your server configuration. are you running 2003 or 2007?

you might have to uninstall/reinstall client access role, i had to do that with wm6.1. not sure why it wouldn't be working in 3.16 though.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Basically once you flash or hard reset on no2chems rom as long as you have the SDconfig.txt file on your storage card it will detect it and then start installing your cabs you asked it to. Once its done it will soft reset. Thats it. Just make sure the SDconfig.txt is in root on the MiniSD and you are set. Well and of course, you setup you SDconfig.txt file to point to the correct cabs you want to install.

Mikee
Thanks Mikee. I appreciate the education
Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
might be your server configuration. are you running 2003 or 2007?

you might have to uninstall/reinstall client access role, i had to do that with wm6.1. not sure why it wouldn't be working in 3.16 though.
I am on Exchange 2003 and have no duplicate issues. I think its a issue with a jammed message in the messaging folder. You can try to delete the messaging folder and then soft reset and try again if the issue comes back
Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
Thanks Mikee. I appreciate the education
Anytime, using UC was killing me and it took me a while to track down how to exactly deploy it.

Cheerio!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

After that one text-lock screen lockup I havent had an issue with anything on the Rom. Seems to be very stable and reliable so far (2 days).

WM6.1 confused me by moving the 'USB to PC' settings to settings\system from 'settings\connections', so I couldn't find where to turn off 'enable advanced network functionality', now that I located it no more activesync problems.

Gotta say that this has been the most painless Rom update I have done, great work n2c, keep up the great work!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

getimmaaw is just getting started

can someone let me know if its possible to set the pagepool for this rom? Also what the page pool was set to in 5047

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development