PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Dang, I just downloaded the 5050 basekit that I had been waiting for. Will there be a 5051basekit too?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
who is having luck using the UC tool found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=371832 ? I've been trying to get sdconfig builder to work with no luck! it's killing me because i want to have this setup and in place before i flash to 5051 and beyond... someone please help? trying not to panic...

This is how it works on mine. If you are using windows open up notepad. Start then run then type notebook and click on ok. In notepad you will type something like as mine looks. Important issue is make sure you have the first line LOCK:Enabled then start rolling out the following lines with the path to your cab. Make sure you put CAB: and then use one space and then type the path to your cab. after you are done make sure you use LOCK: Disabled
RST: Reset and you are done. Basically copy my paragraph below and change the path to your cabs and then save the file to your desktop as SDConfig.txt and then copy it over to the root of your MiniSD card. Hard reset and away she blows! Good Luck. BTW After LOCK: make sure you do not space. I did that on this post on purpose because the smiley would show up like this

LOCK:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Memory Helpers\ClearTemp.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Memory Helpers\DinarSoftMemMaid.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\New Status Icon\Skin_Touch_WM6__Multilanguage_.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\HTC Home Plugin\HTC.Home.v2.1.1005.722.Shamanix.icons.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Advanced Configuration\Schaps_AdvancedConfig_v2.0.2.0.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Google Maps\GoogleMaps_compressed.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\TomTom Navigator 6\ttn_6_032_8351.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\New Comm Manager\Kaiser Comm Manager(10 Buttons).cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Keep Unlocked\Zenyee.com Stay Unlock.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Keyboard Skins\black_kb_Skin.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Microsoft Voice Command\MSVC_US_PPC 1.6.17913.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Netfront\NFB35EN_WMPRO_R006CV.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Resco\rescoexploreren_p.ARM.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Resco\registryen_p.arm.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Resco\picviewproen_p.arm.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Wireless_Modem_for_Mogul_v0.1\WM6_BT_DU N.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\WM6 System Sounds Enabler\WM6 Sound Scheme v2.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\WM6 Hacks\TitleBarDateHack.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Time & Scheduele Sync\ScheduleSyncInstall-v3.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Time & Scheduele Sync\TimeBox112806_314968.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\PIE Plus\PIEPlusV2_2_PPC2005.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Pocket CM\PocketCM-0.20b.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\PSshutxp\psshutxp_eng.xscale.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\FtouchFlo\FTouchFlo_v1.4.1.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Dialpads\WM6 Basic dialpad\wm6_blackextra_basic_dialpad.cab
LOCK: Disabled
RST: Reset
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 03-05-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

When you run this, does it automatically install everything on to the RAM or the storage card? Is there a way to specify the automatic installation?
Old 03-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
This is how it works on mine. If you are using windows open up notepad. Start then run then type notebook and click on ok. In notepad you will type something like as mine looks. Important issue is make sure you have the first line LOCK:Enabled then start rolling out the following lines with the path to your cab. Make sure you put CAB: and then use one space and then type the path to your cab. after you are done make sure you use LOCK: Disabled
RST: Reset and you are done. Basically copy my paragraph below and change the path to your cabs and then save the file to your desktop as SDConfig.txt and then copy it over to the root of your MiniSD card. Hard reset and away she blows! Good Luck. BTW After LOCK: make sure you do not space. I did that on this post on purpose because the smiley would show up like this

LOCK:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Memory Helpers\ClearTemp.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Memory Helpers\DinarSoftMemMaid.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\New Status Icon\Skin_Touch_WM6__Multilanguage_.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\HTC Home Plugin\HTC.Home.v2.1.1005.722.Shamanix.icons.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Advanced Configuration\Schaps_AdvancedConfig_v2.0.2.0.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Google Maps\GoogleMaps_compressed.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\TomTom Navigator 6\ttn_6_032_8351.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\New Comm Manager\Kaiser Comm Manager(10 Buttons).cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Keep Unlocked\Zenyee.com Stay Unlock.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Keyboard Skins\black_kb_Skin.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Microsoft Voice Command\MSVC_US_PPC 1.6.17913.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Netfront\NFB35EN_WMPRO_R006CV.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Resco\rescoexploreren_p.ARM.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Resco\registryen_p.arm.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Resco\picviewproen_p.arm.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Wireless_Modem_for_Mogul_v0.1\WM6_BT_DU N.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\WM6 System Sounds Enabler\WM6 Sound Scheme v2.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\WM6 Hacks\TitleBarDateHack.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Time & Scheduele Sync\ScheduleSyncInstall-v3.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Time & Scheduele Sync\TimeBox112806_314968.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\PIE Plus\PIEPlusV2_2_PPC2005.CAB
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Pocket CM\PocketCM-0.20b.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\PSshutxp\psshutxp_eng.xscale.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\FtouchFlo\FTouchFlo_v1.4.1.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Program Installers\Dialpads\WM6 Basic dialpad\wm6_blackextra_basic_dialpad.cab
LOCK: Disabled
RST: Reset
sweet mikee!!! you're my main mang! now send me copies of all of your cabs ... no really

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-05-2008, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic/Evo
Carrier: Sprint

mr.squonk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mr.squonk

If this is helpful for anyone that just upgraded to 5050...of course this was STRESSED by No2Chem...

Installed new rom, was stuck at splash screen. Reset, nothing, reset again, nothing. Hard reset, nothing, removed battery, nothing again. Hard reset and removed battery again...
Then it worked.

If any of you all perform the rom update, try resetting, hard resetting, battery removal a few times before freaking out like I do.

Good Luck!

Now on to testing the new one!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Dang, I just downloaded the 5050 basekit that I had been waiting for. Will there be a 5051basekit too?
depends, if i move back to 19716, yes.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
When you run this, does it automatically install everything on to the RAM or the storage card? Is there a way to specify the automatic installation?
Everything goes to device storage. It just installs from the cabs on your MiniSD. I am having huge lag issues on 5050 build. I believe its do to the small Page Pool. And yes my texts lag like no tomorrow! =)
Old 03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
sweet mikee!!! you're my main mang! now send me copies of all of your cabs ... no really
Hah, arent you just the little pirate... Arrrr time for you to go to davey jones locker. =P
Old 03-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Hah, arent you just the little pirate... Arrrr time for you to go to davey jones locker. =P
ok well not *all of them... (no really send all, i was just saying that to throw the other readers off.... I-I just said all that out loud didnt I?... someone show me the hack to make my keyboard whisper...

ok back on topic...
Old 03-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

some philosophy changes about the rom:

i will now include a custom dialer standard since the included one is useless anyway. Same goes for the comm manager. I will implement them in a way that makes replacing them with your own custom dialer/comm manager easy.

this means i will be taking out the dialer and comm manager from \oem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development