View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 10:03 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
Mikee4fun,

I like this setup but I have a question. If the ROM you are loading has an SDconfig file, will it run first and then look at the card afterward for a second SDconfig file to start the auto installation? Or, do you add this file to the storage area after you've completed your flash and then hard reset?

thanks in advance,

rw

Basically once you flash or hard reset on no2chems rom as long as you have the SDconfig.txt file on your storage card it will detect it and then start installing your cabs you asked it to. Once its done it will soft reset. Thats it. Just make sure the SDconfig.txt is in root on the MiniSD and you are set. Well and of course, you setup you SDconfig.txt file to point to the correct cabs you want to install.

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.