View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

to those saying not to report issues...your morons...no2chem wants to know issues....I was one of the first saying about dialer when 51 came out...its called constructive feedback...If you don't tell the issue then issues won't get resolved...If you don't like reading about it close your eyes..i read his post and as i said i await patiently...But to post pics of the issue helps him figure out why and what is causing it...Its called cause and effect people....btw another donation sent no2.unlike other criticizers...thank you for all that you do.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgv_warrior View Post
thanks Kaos. I didn't know you could do that. Goodbye error message. Yippee.
no problem bro...if you need a prl pm me...i have a link and info how to update...thanks to no2chem.....did mine yesterday again....after like flash 1000...lol

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Last edited by kaos; 03-13-2008 at 09:14 PM.