PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

makryger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Yeah. What he said.
Agreed. Not all of us are willing to go out and spend money on three batteries, car chargers, etc. (Taking off the battery cover is a pain as it is!) I personally loved all the stuff in the energy rom. Which is why I'm disappointed when I can't access it by 3pm because of a dead battery...
Old 05-06-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bradleyem is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Like mhrc4 said, it's not complaining, its working out the bugs. The ROMs would never improve if people didn't report their experiences and help try to troubleshoot problems. When I run into a problem, I always try to troubleshoot to find out what might be causing it. If people are specific and include as much info as possible (programs installed, usage, etc), then it makes it easier to get the bugs out. I'm the type of person who, like most here, like living on the razors edge of technology. In doing so you must be willing to bleed a little. NRGZ28 has made an absolutely AMAZING ROM with all of the toys and eye candy that you could want. I use my phone for work, and having it die halfway through the day just can't happen. Sure, I could stick with the stock ROM, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes (buy more batteries, charge it in the car or when I'm on a site working, etc) because with this ROM my phone is like crack.....I just can't get enough. And when people say "check out my iPhone", or "check out my blackberry", or even "check out my droid" I show them my imagio and their jaws drop. And if Energy Rom isn't your thing, there are a hundred others to try.

Now back on topic...has anyone figured out the elusive TV Out issue? I noticed that there is a TV Out icon, and if you press it, then it says that you need a TV Out cable.....is it actually working? I just ran cables in my car so that I could connect my Imagio to my Pioneer AVIC-D3 and listen to slacker radio. I also ran a video cable in hopes that eventually I'll be able to play video from my phone on the headunit too. That would save me the great pain and anguish of having to buy an iPod and convert my entire music and video library for use with Apples proprietary crap

I have searched hundreds of threads with no definite answer to the TV Out question........
Old 05-06-2010, 11:30 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So just flashed to the May 4th release of the NRG GTX ROM, as I really am liking the mix NRG throws on the GTX theme with CHT.

With the May 4 update, he has now upgraded to CHT 1.7.1, which is nice, but the nicest updates come with the CHT Editor and the new lockscreen capabilities. Just a heads up, to go to START > TOOLS > DEVICE LOCK and disable the auto lock that NRG has running by default.

Now, if only CoOkie would figure out how to make his lockscreen override the default one, or at least, does anyone know how to trigger the CHT lockscreen .exe so I can put it in the registry as my left softkey
Old 05-07-2010, 01:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: TIGO Colombia

juandelahoz is just getting started

Try sense 2.1 my battery is great! And I cant use CDMA! Its late at night and I have 40% left after a medium use day
Old 05-07-2010, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started

Please Help

Is anyone having problems signing into Windows Messenger.

Sorry if this has been covered already
Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM
N00b

skitty4gzus is a n00b

need some help.....
I have an april 30th or so rom on my phone and i cant figure a couple things out.
1) in text messaging, new texts dont show up while i have that person's history up, i have to quit out and go back in to see the new one, and it also doesn't show me the new one i send them in the threaded part until i go back out and come back in?
2) is there somewhere that explains all the "extra" settings tabs on that flipped background?
3) camera is super slow like stock or worse, any built in settings in the rom to fix that?
-btw, this has been 100% more stable compared to another rom i had on here before this one, much better. i do soft reset every couple days to try and keep the memory usage low, it does have quite a memory leak like stock, but not as bad. thanks guys
Old 05-07-2010, 02:15 PM
N00b

rupro is a n00b

has anybody been able to add footsteps on imagio?
Old 05-07-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

I have been running the 23xxx april 14 version for about two weeks. No problems whatsoever, until the last couple of days. I lose data once in awhile and yesterday I had to totally delete and reset up my email accounts. (all POP3). Today, email works, but I am losing data capability occasionally. When this happens, a reset takes care of it.

I also am having some problems with the dialer skin. When answering a call, and sliding the button on the screen over, it gets stuck and I can't answer the phone. hitting the hard key opens up another line for two way calling.

Any known fixes?

Otherwise very good ROM>
Old 05-07-2010, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
I have been running the 23xxx april 14 version for about two weeks. No problems whatsoever, until the last couple of days. I lose data once in awhile and yesterday I had to totally delete and reset up my email accounts. (all POP3). Today, email works, but I am losing data capability occasionally. When this happens, a reset takes care of it.

I also am having some problems with the dialer skin. When answering a call, and sliding the button on the screen over, it gets stuck and I can't answer the phone. hitting the hard key opens up another line for two way calling.

Any known fixes?

Otherwise very good ROM>
No problems whatsoever? So, Youtube works with HQ video? I dont understand why so many people keep saying "I have been using release x for like a year now and no problems whatsoever"... but none of the release have had the Youtube app working with HQ video? Do people not use the Youtube app or are people considering the crap video quality not to be a problem?

And sorry about hijacking your post but it was just such a good example.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:19 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
No problems whatsoever? So, Youtube works with HQ video? I dont understand why so many people keep saying "I have been using release x for like a year now and no problems whatsoever"... but none of the release have had the Youtube app working with HQ video? Do people not use the Youtube app or are people considering the crap video quality not to be a problem?

And sorry about hijacking your post but it was just such a good example.
really hung up on the whole youtube HQ thing, arent ya?

Go look around, there are ROMs that have it working I believe. If not, go back to stock.

I think all the posts you have made about it, we get it. The guy you quoted doesnt have any problems, which yes, correctly translates to the fact that he obviously does not use the YouTube app. Guess what? some people don't. I know for a fact I do not use/try every single application on NRG's ROM, but then again, I don't expect my phone to get amazing battery life while playing music and browsing facebook/twitter/youtube all day long, I have a laptop for that.

Besides, the only complaints I have heard about with the NRG ROM that are not fixable are the YouTube HQ (which you have hit on multiple times) and the definition of the TV OUT functionality. Other than that, the ROM is solid.

If you have to have a ROM that has YouTube in HQ, then apparently this ROM is not for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development